DOUZE

Thank you guys so much for 500+ reads! That's absolutely amazing! Enjoy...

* * *

Harry and Louis heard it all.

As soon as Christian said it wasn't him, they hurriedly paid the bill and left the restaurant. Harry had on some silver-rimmed sunglasses even though the sun was not very much prominent. Louis tugs down his beanie as they turn the corner.

Harry furrows his eyebrows then slowly turns his head to the side.

They were being followed.

Black Mercedes Benz, tinted windows, driving slowly behind them. Harry turns back infront of puts his hands in his cheetah-print coat pockets (the one from the SMG video).

"We're being followed."
"Wouldn't be surprised."

Louis says as they cross the street walking down a few more blocks before walking into an old abandoned warehouse. Harry turns his head to see the car parked a few blocks down and goes in.

They move stealthily through the warehouse. Harry pauses at one of the crates looking through it.

Next sound that is heard is a gun cocking. Harry knows its pointed at his head, he can practically feel the metal inches away from him.

"Back away, nice and slowly."

Harry stood up slowly as another gun cocked.

"I could tell you the same thing punk."

Louis sneered. Harry holds his gun in his pocket and pulls it out aimed at the second gunman who was pointing a gun at Louis' head.

*Dramatic camera 360°*

Harry looked at the first man and smirked at him.

"This is quite an interesting situation you've got yourself stuck in."
"Maybe."
"Who are you and what do you want?"
"Simple curly. We want you to stop meddling with our business. You're so gullible, tracking me instead of my twin brother."

He pulls out a gun and points it at Louis but neither are fazed by any of this.

"Mummy and daddy are probably underneath a huge pile of rocks and so there is no one left to save you."

The second man says, pulling out another gun and pointing it at Harry.

"Drop your weapons."

Louis looks at Harry and loosens his grip on his gun. Harry does the same, dropping his gun down next to Louis' in the middle of the diamond they had formed.

"Good boys."

They grab them, pulling their hands behind their backs and pushing them to the large hallway in the warehouse. They sat them down on two chairs and tied their hands and ankles, resticting them.

"So what? Now you're your brother's henchmen? Aren't you like older than him?"
"Pretty boy's been doing his assignments."

He says leaning down, planting his hands on opposite sides of Louis. He leans in next to Louis' ear, placing a kiss below it.

"Tell me blue eyes, what are you? Straight? Gay? Bisexual?"

Louis felt anger boil inside of him. This man was basically assaulting him and he couldn't do a thing about it.

"None. Of. Your. Damn. Business!"

Louis sneers lifting his knees hitting the man in his groin. He let out a low groan and stands up straight.