VINGT ET DEUX

This is my own screenshot. It took me seven minutes to realize where the screenshot buttons were because I was so fucking sHOOK! Fuck it I still am! I can't even! I'm so done with these two!

Enjoy the chapter...

* * *

Back to school!

Back to normalcy!

Back to the fact that Harry and Niall were now Junior President and Vice!

Ok, they hoped they would be.

"Niall, we must not rush into these things! We have to be strategic just like the first time. But I think we've done a pretty dece... Niall!"

Niall jumps, almost dropping his phone. He looks at Harry with a small blush on his cheeks and holds his phone tight.

"Yes?"
"Are you even listening to me?"
"Course I am... I'm just..."

He trails off looking back at his phone at whatever was so interesting that he would not listen to his rant. He snatches the phone making Niall whine and gasp at the same time.

"What is so import..."

Harry's eyebrows furrowed immediately as he scrolled through Niall's Instagram homepage.

"Harry I..."

Harry didn't even glance at him. He continues to scroll down looking at each and every picture and caption. And Harry felt his heart breaking into more uncountable pieces than it already was in. When he felt it was enough, he quietly lay the phone back down on the table face down and quietly picked up his fork to pick at his fries.

"Harry?"

Before Niall could even continue, Michael sets his tray down, making Niall look up and mentally roll his eyes.

"Hey baby. Hey Niall. What's up?"

Michael emphasizes which much enthusiasm, not even phased by Harry's mere shrug of the shoulders. If it was going to take time for Harry to open up again, then so be it.

"Y'all hear about the new IT couples?"

Harry drops his fork and clasps his hands together under the table. He immediately leans into Niall and places his head on his shoulder, making Niall put his arm around the younger. I guess it was strategic positioning that they were sat closest together on the bench.

The door to the cafeteria opens, quite frankly, unnecessarily wide and Harry could not even prevent the way he curled more into Niall.

"Bitches and underachievers make way!"

Some suck up junior announces as none other than Nick, Taylor, Eleanor and Louis walk through the door with the rest of that squad. Minus Liam ofcourse.

Speaking of.

"Ugh! They just had to make an entrance didn't they."

Liam mutters quite harshly as he sets his tray down and sits besides Michael and close to Niall. He takes one look at Harry who was basically whimpering in Niall's embrace and softly rubbed his hand over his cheek and gave him a gentle smile to which Harry replied with a very small ghostly one.

The new 'IT' crew made their way to the middle table which was technically still theirs since they were juniors. Now they were sophomores and Lord knows this year was going to be hell for anyone who got on their wrong side.