DIX-NEUF [SPEÇIAL]

Switzerland.

Home to the world's greatest chocolate and some of the most beautiful mountain peaks.

The politician thought. He makes a mental note to come back during winter on unofficial business.

Right now though he was on official business.

He looks at his watch and reads it: 1200hrs.

Great. Now he had to wait 10 hours. As much as he would enjoy relaxing in a beautiful hotel... You know what, He thinks he needs some good old-fashioned him-time.

He is led to a rental BMW car, away from the paparazzi and they drive off.

At the hotel, the bodyguard checks him in and asks for total privacy. Nobody, and I mean nobody needed to know he was in Switzerland. That would raise questions and questions are not good.

He plops down on the bed and switches on the tv.

"Rogers, bring me that appointment paper again."

The bodyguard, Rogers, hands it over to him so that he can quickly skim through it:

Seller: The Confederation
Location: Switzerland
Venue: Chateau de Chillon, Montreax
Time: 2200hrs

He was referred to The Confederation by a friend, whose name he didn't even care to remember, and he thought about the idea for a long time. He realized that the shipment he was getting was not useful anymore, and people were starting to notice. Everything he said came from what he took.

He needed to win these elections.

So when his friend told him that The Confederation gave the best shipment, he decided that it was worth a try.

He gives the folder back to Rogers, who walks away immediately, and taking position by the window.

Just as he was about to lull himself into dreamland, a knock sounded. Guns cocked and were aimed at the door. Rogers holds his hand up to signal the others to hold fire. He peeps through the peephole.

"Hello? Housekeeping."

The politician signals for the guards to stand down and let the maid in. As commanded, Rogers opens the door to let a petite, tall lady with red hair and black lipstick. She was pretty, no doubt.

The politician smirks as a sinister thought came to his mind. He stands up slowly and undoes his tie. The maid watches him at the corner of her eye as she replaces the bathroom supplies. The man comes up behind her and takes a whiff of her perfume.

She turns around and pushes him back.

"Excuse me. I'm almost done."

The politician loved the challenge, so he pins her to the wall. He lets his lips skim her neck, up the side of her face.

"L... Let me go!"

He laughs a cynical laugh and holds both her hands with one of his, allowing his other to roam all over her body.

"Let's not be too naughty now. But I love a feisty one like yourself."
"What kind of politician are you?"
"Ah! So you know me?"
"What sick-twisted person doesn't know a manwhore like you."

He laughs and presses himself to her against the wall.

"A big mouth too. On your knees baby."
"I'm not going to."
"And why's that?"

Before anyone could process anything, she pulls out a gun from her apron and aims it at his chest. Rogers and his team aim their guns at her not more than a second later.