VINGT-SEPT

Guys! With only one hand of fingers to countdown the end of this book, please comment once in a while so that I know you will ask questions on the character asks. It would mean so much to me.

On the top picture add Louis' amazing performance at Ultra 💚💙 that was sabotaged by the fucking camera guy 😑

Carry on...

* * *

Summer was back again and no one could be happier than Louis and Liam. It meant they only had two semesters in highschool to graduate and they were more than ready to get done with that phase of their lives.

None of this pleased Niall, Harry or even Christian.

As much as Nick would be graduating as well, that didn't mean Taylor was. It also didn't mean she wouldn't get a new army of ignorant people to do her dirty work and that meant Harry and Niall would be on the radar. Even if they got re-elected for a third term as Sophomore Class Presidents, Taylor had devious ways to use the seniors until they left. And eventually she could turn their classmates against them.

So on the last day of the semester, Harry left his class among the first, not even giving Niall a second to collect his thoughts. He ran to his locker, dumped the books in his hand, closed the locker and exited the building with the sea of students that was trying to get out of the building as fast as they could as if there was a fire. He scanned his surrounding, and then started walking in the direction of his house.

It was a long walk, probably twenty minutes, but he needed the space to just realize that he won't see Louis as frequent as he wanted. Maybe he'll take a little more than twenty minutes, he thought as he decided to take a detour, turning off his phone knowing they could track it. He took out his iPod, glad he had such a relic and started to play some soothing the 1975.

Meanwhile, Niall had finally struggled his way out of the corridors and looked around confused to not see Harry. He tightened his backpack on his back and jogged to Liam's car where the four had planned to meet to go to the Styles' residence to plan for their summer. They vowed to gain back their titles without even trying that hard.

He got to the car and frowned seeing Louis leaning on the passenger side looking through his phone. Louis looked up with a spark in his eyes which faded immediately he didn't see Harry.

"Damn. Nice to see you too Lou."

"Yeah, where's Harry?"

"I don't know. I thought he ran out of school to come to you."

Louis stood up straight, holding his phone tight and his eyes narrowing at Niall. He took his gaze off of the blonde and looked around the car park for a curly-haired boy wandering anywhere. Just as he raised his phone to call the boy, Liam appeared from behind Niall, hugging the boy and kissing his cheek from behind him.

"Hey. Where's curly?"

Niall didn't make eye-contact but just leaned into his boyfriend's warmth. Louis rolled his eyes and dialed Harry's number from memory. It rang thrice before it cut-off. He furrowed his eyebrows and called it again. This time it rang twice before cutting.

"Why is his phone off? I was texting him like five minutes into his last period."

"That is true. He didn't get caught though and his phone didn't die either."

The three looked at each other mysteriously, unsure of their next move. They couldn't leave until they were sure Harry wasn't in the school compound. Louis called the next number on his call logs.