VINGT ET UN(E)

Be active! Thank you for being here :)

* * *

"Haz? I have someone here who wants to see you."

Niall calls from the door of Harry's bedroom. Harry barely acknowledges the two new presences in his his room. And Niall was not even in the least bit offended by any of this.

It was now a month after the Switzerland incident and that meant they only had a month left before school started up again. It also meant that the action team of four had not been online for almost a month, thereby loosing their title to Taylor and Nick, who just so happened to be in Germany.

But it also meant it was one month since the harsh break up between Harry and Louis. That was probably one of the most heartbreaking moment for the entire team. When Harry was found outside Jay's room an hour after leaving, he was stuck on oxygen support for two days. One of his most severe attacks that left him unconscious for those two days.

Jay did wake up after a week, to which everyone half sighed of relief. Half because everyone thought Louis would go and apologize to Harry and they would get back together.

Huge shock.

So neither of the boys had talked to each other and for some wrong reason, that also applied to Liam and Niall. Louis blocked Niall on Liam's phone, cutting all contact between the two. And that left the quartet back to where they started; just two duos of friends.

Louis started the week after his mum woke up like nothing happened and that pissed Liam off. Harry on the other hand was dumbfounded and to this day, still was. Christian was torn between basing his decision on the team, or his son. Niall had to step up and be there for Harry as well. That meant spending more nights than usual, updating Christian every two hours, helping Harry get out of bed to the shower or toilet, bringing him food made by Christian and so on.

All this put an enormous dent in the relationship of Miles' A-Team. Christian and Jay now had trust issues. Harry and Louis did not even glance at each other during the last meeting they had. Christian and Harry could no longer communicate as Harry was so confused as to what to believe. Everyone seemed to be lying to his face about so many things and the only person worth trusting right now was Niall.

Niall walks into the room, closing the door behind whoever he was with. The person takes a seat beside the bed, a seat Niall has occupied so frequently it was etched in his memory. Harry's eyes slowly open and trail up the person's legs, up his torso and all the way to his face. A ghost of a smile makes its way onto his pale face. Niall sees it and proceeds to leave the room. Probably to look for food.

"Hey Haz. You look a little bit better."

Harry should have said something, mainly because it is courteous to reply. But he hadn't spoken in so long he may have forgotten how to form words. So he nods instead.

Michael doesn't take that as a sign of rebellion but, as Niall put it, the only form of communication he knows now. Michael positions himself a little more comfortably, leaning forward and holding his head in his palms. He looks intently into Harry's eyes, that are now a dull green almost grey.

"I thought I'd take you out."

Michael chuckles at the look of confusion in Harry's eyes. The question must have been so interesting because Harry sits up. He stares at Michael with furrowed eyebrows.