DEUX

*Hold up! Am I the only one still crying over Drag Me Down? And now that Infinity is in the picture my heart hurts! Like so much!

Made In The A.M. -One Direction
Out on Friday 13th November 2015
Pre-order now!

Now I'm done! Feedback please...*

*****
2140.

"...I'm sorry Niall but its father-son day at the agency."
"But you go to the agency every other day."
"But I get to actually USE the stuff today."
"Harry..."
"Niall..."
"Pretty, pretty please?"

Harry sighs.

It was Katy Perry's 10th birthday and Niall wanted to go for it. And he wanted Harry to be there, you know, to do best friend stuff.

But Harry most certainly did not want to go to the party. He wanted to go to the agency and just enjoy his father's work.

Besides, the agency was more fun than some stupid rich kid's party.

Harry was lying on his bed, on his tummy, wearing grey sweats and a black beanie on with a white t-shirt. He was 10 and felt he had all the time to go for more parties when he was older and had actual friends.

Other than Niall ofcourse.

"Ok Nialler. Here's my proposition..."
"YOU know what a proposition is? Wow. I'm proud!"

Harry rolled his eyes.

"How's about we ditch that dumb party and we go to the agency together. Sound good?"

There was a brief silence. Harry checked the phone to make sure the call was still on.

"Ni..." There was a squeal on the other side causing Harry to put the phone away from his ear. A smile formed on his innocent, beautiful 10-year-old face, his left dimple almost coming out.

"So that's a yes then?"
"HELL YES!"

There was a faint 'Niall Horan watch your language' to which Niall shouted an apology causing Harry to chuckle.

"I'll see you tomorrow Harry."
"Yeah. Goodnight."

He cut the call and got up from the bed. He walks out of his room and heads to Christian's room.

Christian was seated at his desk concentrating on something on the laptop screen.

"Hey daddy. Whatcha doing?" "Trying to figure out a trick question." "Want some help?"

Harry says, climbing on to Christian's lap, looking at the screen:

*Six crime scenes. Six ways of murder. Six letters. B S R N A I
B- Catherine.W.N. Killed in her kitchen. Stabbed seven times
S- Elizabeth.S. Killed in the living room. Suffocated to death
R- Gloriah.M.M. Killed in her bedroom. Raped to death
N- Natasha.N.N. Killed in her bathroom. Drugged
A- Chantal.K.M. Killed in her backyard. Buried alive
I- Tiffany.M.W. Killed on the balcony. Thrown out of the window, through the balcony, on to a black BMW *

"That's sick." "I know. I've been here for hours."

Harry played around with the letters, arranging them in different orders until he let out a gasp.

"What?" Christian asked

"It spells..."

S A B R I N