PROLOGUE

"Daddy, have you been here before?"

Harry Styles, aged 7, looks excitedly out of the airplane window, his movie completely forgotten. Christian smiles slowly and shakes his head looking at the boy whose eyes were practically falling out of their sockets.

"No Harry, I haven't." "So we get to go on big adventures together! Right?" Harry gave his father a big dimpled smile. "Sure son." Christian says, ruffling his hands through Harry's hair, making the child to giggle.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we shall now begin our descent into Doncaster International Airport. Please ensure that your trays are carefully stowed away in the seat infront of you and your seats are in the upright position. Please tighten your seatbelts. We hope you enjoyed flying with us and on behalf of the Sky Blue team, we wish you a pleasant stay in Doncaster."

Came the air hostess on the intercom. Christian made sure Harry's seatbelt was on as Harry continued to enjoy Kung Fu Panda on his screen, while messily drinking the rest of his apple juice.

Once they were landed and off the plane, they collected their bags and went to the exit of the airport.

"You excited kiddo?"

Harry looked up at his father and smiled while eagerly nodding his head, causing his hair (straight) to fall into his eyes. He brushed them off as they came close to the doors that automatically opened for them.

Harry immediately let out an exasperated sigh because, wow, Doncaster was hot.

Yes summer was only beginning but honestly, it's 6pm for crying out loud.

"Daddy its hoooooot!"

Christian just laughed and carried Harry until they reached a car, a black Ashton Martin to be precise, with the same number plate ID Christian was given before leaving.

Harry squirmed in Christian's grip as he eyed the car. "This is ours?"

"All ours buddy."

* * *

Once they got into the house (their house)
Harry couldn't stay still.

He was literally bouncing off the walls.

By the time the trucks got to the house, it was going to 9pm, but the kid still had his sugar rush.

Christian was tired. I mean he's taking care of this hyperactive child on his own. It was exhausting: mentally and physically.

"Harry c'mon! You have to sleep now."

Harry popped up from beneath the counter in the kitchen. "Buuuuuut! M'not tired." He whined.

"Well I am. Now if you don't, guess who's gonna come getcha."

This sparked Harry's attention. He sprinted across the hallway and jumped onto the couch beside Christian.

"Who? Tell me tell me tellllll meeeee!!!"

Christian laughed then his face changed. He made it seem like he was a fantasy monster from all those bedtime stories.

"The bedbug monster's gonna getcha!"

Harry shrieked and ran out of the room with a laughing and panting Christian following after him. Harry ran into his room and hid under the bed, putting his tiny hands over his mouth to muffle his giggles.

Christian's stomps could be heard from anywhere in the house.

"Harry..." He almost whispered in a deep yet high-pitched voice. "Oh Harry. Where are yah? I wanna play."

Harry moved further under the bed when he saw Christian's bare feet enter his room. He watched as they skillfully moved around looking for Harry.

"I wonder..." His legs moved to the closet. "Are you in the closet!" The closet doors were yanked opened, but there was no sign of Harry.

Harry was trying so hard not to laugh. So so hard.

"Ok. Maybe you're in the..." His legs moved towards Harry's in-room bathroom. "Bathroom!" Once again, no sign of the curly-haired boy.

His legs seemed to be retreating until the next thing Harry knew was his hands being pulled from his mouth and he was laughing so hard his ribs were hurting.

Christian was laughing too as he helped Harry put on his PJs - a Superman onesie - and helped him brush his teeth as Harry narrated how he felt under the bed.

"... and your legs are so long coz i didn't even see you get on the floor..."

By the time he was done, his energy levels had depleted massively. It was Christian's tactic. Fight fire with fire. The kid had so much energy you had to much up to it if you wanted him to fall asleep.

"Daddy?"

Harry said with a yawn as he lay in bed with Christian laying next to him, Harry's head on Christian's upper bisep.

5 years of army training really paid off.

"Yes Harry?"

Harry let out another yawn, snuggling closer to Christian because he was just so warm and all fatherly love.

"I think... I think imma like it here."

"Yeah?"

Harry let out a small nod before sleep actually sounded like a wise choice right then. And he fell into another peaceful slumber in his new house, in a new house and with his dad.

=•=°=•=

And yeah the prologue is up and I'm actually proud of it coz its 2am here and I'm tired but I just had to get this up coz I love you guys!

Please let me know how it is. Your feedback is highly anticipated for!

Vote. Comment. Share.

-StylesNation