UN(E)

Surprised? Yeah me too! No explanations, please just read!

And yeah, my chapters are numbered in French coz I love French!

And this is dedicated to RushAdrenalinee Tiffany and all my friends who are reading this... Coz I miss you guys so freaking much!

Ok go...

*****

2138.

"Harry! Hurry up or..." "I'm gonna be late for school. I know." Harry walks into the kitchen with his school bag slung over his shoulder. He was wearing a white shirt and blue skinny jeans and white converse.

"Daddy, we've been over this! I can't get there earlier than 7:50. It's uncool." "Well it's gonna be 'uncool'..." he said with airquotes, "If you don't get your butt in the car."

Harry giggles then grabs a container of yoghurt and starts towards the car with Christian following behind him.

Once in the car, Harry was mindlessly looking out of the window when a thought popped up.

"Hey daddy?" "Mmm...?" Christian hums from the driver's seat. "You remember what today is, right?"

Christian furrowed his eyebrows as he slowed the car down to a halt at a red light. "Let's see... It's not my birthday. It's not yours. It's definately not our one year anniversary in Doncaster yet. No I can't think of anything son."

Harry doesn't hide his disappointment.

"Really? Nothing?"

The light turns green so Christian starts driving again. "Harry, just tell your old man already."

Harry blinks away the tears but tells him.

"It's... It's show and tell, daddy. You promised you would come!"

Christian sighs as his grip on the wheel tightens, his knuckles turning slighlty white.

"Harry, I'm sorry. But I thought I told you last night that i have an important meeting today. I can't..." "I know. You can't miss it."

They pull up to the school's entrance. Harry hurriedly unbuckles himself and opens the door.

"Harry..." "Bye daddy. See you at four, or later. I'll be with Niall, or did you forget he's coming over tonight!" "Harry!"

The door closes almost in a slam and Christian watches as Harry angrily yet delicately wipes tears from his eyes as he walks into the school building.

He sighs again and pulls out into the highway to drive to work.

* * *

"And I believe that my little Taylor is going to grow up and be famous... Just like her mother. Ain't that right Tay?"

Taylor Swift looks up at her mother in adoration and smiles. "Right momma!"

The class claps and gives her a standing novation. Harry claps without giving it much energy.

And much to his horror, she was the last one.

Everyone's parents were in the room and they'd all had their turns.

It was... his turn.

"Last but not least... Harry Styles."

There's a brief silence before Niall coughs and claps. The others join as Harry shakily walks to the front of the class.

"Lord, please save me now." He says a silent prayer and turns around to face his classmates and their parents. Sone were looking for any of his parents while others were waiting for that damn bell to ring already!