VINGT-NEUF

GUESS WHAT...

Y'ALL IS CATCHING A DOUBLE UPDATE TO START OFF YOUR WEEK AFTER A WEEKEND OF BEING SHOOK!!!

HARRY STYLES HAS MANAGED TO FUCK ME UP WEEK AFTER WEEK IN THE MONTH OF HAPRIL!!! IM SO PROUD OF THAT BABY FROGGIE AND I REALLY DO LOVE HIM SO SO SO MUCH! I ALREADY WROTE MY RANT ABOUT LOUIS AT COACHELLA WITH ELK (DRUNK AND SAD), ABOUT HARRY FEELING BAD AFTER HIS SOTT PERFORMANCE, ABOUT HARRY GETTING STALKED AND ABOUT MIXERS FIGHTING FOR JUSTICE TODAY. CHECK MY LAST FOUR POSTS ON MY IG @/LarriesKingdom

ALL THE LOVE XX

NOTE: ANY FLASHBACKS WILL HAVE THIS BREAKING ||+||+|| AS WELL WILL BE WRITTEN IN ITALICS!

* * *

Four weeks.

Four miraculous weeks and they were free.

Ten weeks.

Ten beautiful weeks and he had progressed so far.

Harry couldn't believe that he could actually say the stars were watching over him, for the first time in a long long time. Harry was grateful for all the good in his life, don't get him wrong. But he always felt as though he kept doing wrong and that's why he was always sick, or bullied or almost dying.

But then he always recovered quick with minor injuries, he got elected Student Body President three years in a row, cancelling down his bullies by over a half, and ofcourse he hadn't died in all the years since he started doing spy work. He didn't know if he would continue with it if he moved out. That was a conversation him and Louis were yet to have.

Louis was so proud that Harry hadn't cut himself since his birthday. Ten weeks of fresh starts and nothing but fun and love. He never imagined being able to move on from his parents' death but he did. Some kids at school may say that it was Eleanor who helped him (he was in a supposed relationship with her towards the end of Freshman year) but Louis will never admit to anyone but his family that it was actually Harry that helped him.

Ofcourse Harry didn't realize he was helping, and Louis didn't realize he was getting help. It just happened to fall into place that Louis needed someone else in his life who would understand him and not pity him. Someone who wouldn't look in his eyes and see his mother or look at his ears and think of his father.

Only Harry and Niall had never met Louis' parents. The outside influence was what he needed. And in his process of healing, he ended up falling in love with the curly-haired child with a sunshine dimpled smile and a heart of gold. Louis couldn't even remember a time when he disliked Harry and there really wasn't. He was more unbothered by the freshmen and was trying to get over his parents' deaths.

But he guessed the angels sent him Harry. Harry who helped him but also needed the help. And Louis was so happy to return the favor. When Louis first realized he loved Harry, the first thing he did was got on his knees at his bedroom window, looked up at the stars and whispered 'Thank you mum'.

"Lou?"

"Yeah princess?"

"You remember that day when I was still a Freshman and Nick tried to start up a fight with Niall and I in the parking lot?"