VINGT-SIX

But thank you all so much for 2.2k reads! I love you all so much 💙💚

Shoutout to Louis fucking-obvious Tomlinson and Steve trying-to-be-captain Aoki for making a Larry video and being proud about it!!!

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

Because the years are kinda messed up and I need Harry a little bit older for the finale, I've decided this could be necessary to avoid random time skips which will come in later. I'm so sorry about the time skips later on. The trigger is not too harsh but I'm considerate of everyone. For anyone that may be a bit confused ALL THOSE TIMES HARRY ENDED UP UNCONSCIOUS OR IN HOSPITAL WILL ALL RESULT TO WHATEVER HAPPENS HERE!

* * *

2146.

This was all new to Harry.

This entire situation he had plumeted into was not accomodating.

But he welcomed it so easily. And it had developed into what he was turning into.

If there was anyone that he blamed, it was himself. Definitely. If he had been able to grow up and not care what other people thought about him, he might have not ended up in this stupid situation.

He shakily opens up the text message still from the unknown person. It read:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
The time draws near,
But you are still naïve to think Christian loves you.

-Your all time friend-

One year. That's how long he'd been getting these anonymous texts. They constantly insinuated that Christian did not love him and that this life of his was all staged. Sometimes, if the guy was feeling adventurous he'd insult Harry personally.

So while everyone else was trying to protect him from Taylor, Nick and now Miles, Harry was suffering on his own dealing with this mysterious person who wouldn't leave him alone.

He tried to tell Christian but just before he could well, they were being chased down a highway in Switzerland.

The handle of his door jiggled and he put his phone on the drawer hastily and picked up his laptop from his knees, quickly wiping his tears.

"Hey Harry. You wanna come to Nandos with us?"

Harry wanted to say no but Lara was giving him pleading eyes so he just smiled and nodding, closing the laptop and setting on his desk. Sparky who was sitting at the edge of Harry's bed watched Harry leave. The dog remained in his position as Harry moved away from him, placing a kiss on his head. Harry went into the closet and picked out a purple Jack Willis hoodie, putting it on and sliding on his favorite converse.

 Harry went into the closet and picked out a purple Jack Willis hoodie, putting it on and sliding on his favorite converse