DIX-HUIT

In all honesty, you guys can sue me or kill me for all I care. I really hope you haven't lost interest in my book.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are back on track...

* * *

BREAKING NEWS:

MAFIA CASES IN LONDON PUT BACK ON HIGH ALERT

"Over the past four months, police have been tracing one suspected member of Britain's most dangerous mafia, The Confederation. After four months of survey, the cops found enough evidence to pin him to the group."

"This morning, teen heartthrob singer, Zayn Malik, was arrested under the suspicions that he may be connected to London's most wanted mafia group."

"The London police surrounded his house at around 8 in the morning. He was handcuffed at 10. He was immediately taken to the station downtown."

"Our cameraman got a glimpse of Mr. Malik as he was being pushed into the back of a cop car. His face seemed... unfazed. Is this a sign of high class training, or is he ready to give up his colleagues? The Police Commissioner has agreed to have an interview with us later on in..."

"No! Zaynie's gone? How on earth did they get him?"

Niall says with a pout, crossing his arms childishly.
Liam chuckles and drapes an arm around his shoulder, bringing him to his side.

"Don't worry Ni. I'm sure he'll make more music when he gets out."
"No Liam! He won't cause he won't get out. The world is over! No more music! What are we supposed to do with ourselves! His album just dropped, couldn't they suspect him for another year like after his tour! Why is the world so cruel? Why? Wh..."
"Niall!"
"What?"
"Shutup!"

"The police are holding a pre-questioning conference right now as we speak. Our reporter Daniel Gold is live at the briefing."

POLICE COMMISSIONER: "...We are saddened to say that we cannot produce a list of suspects because we don't have any others at the moment. We hope Mr. Malik will be cooperative and give us the names of his buyers or colleagues and then we will see what we can do from there."

REPORTER 1: "What would you say drew you to suspect Mr. Malik?

POLICE COMMISSIONER: "It was an anonymous tip from one of his newest buyers, who was an undercover cop. Besides, he does drugs like its his lifestyle. That was bound to be suspicious."

REPORTER 2: "What would his sentence be?"

POLICE COMMISSIONER: "Well, depending on whether he talks or not, minimum would definately be 20 years in prison..."

"No! Why! Why do the beautiful ones have to suffer!"

Louis rolls his eyes at Niall who was fake crying into Liam's shoulder as Liam pats his head and says sweet words.

"Drama queen."

Harry whispers, only loud enough for Louis to hear and laugh. Harry cuddles back into Louis chest.

"Oh boy. Who is it this time?"

Christian asks shrugging off his jacket as Lara removes her heels and places them on the shoe rack by the door.

"Its Zayn Malik, my idol! My star! My Bradford badboy!"

The three teenagers groan in annoyance yet amusement at Niall.

"Lara, immediate update on the men we have left. Zayn was careless. It got to him way too early. Fame, money amd ofcourse drugs. What a pity."

All eyes were on Christian laced with shock, except Lara who was already typing away on her Ipad. Christian smiles and shrugs.