VINGT

"Again and again and again! These kids just won't quit!"

Taylor complains as she walks all around her room. She tugs at her blonde hair so hard, Nick thought it would fall right off.

Harry, Louis, Niall and Liamwere still in Switzerland. In fact, they had gone skiing, according to what their Instagram posts were showing. Each boy's account had increased significantly by at least 1000 followers.

It was only a month into summer vacation.

"Nick, it's time to travel."

* * *

"Are we all packed up?"

Christian asked as he takes the last of the bags to the car. They were heading back to Doncaster because Miles had extended news for his A-team. They were able to track down George Fitz. That meant it was time for another mission.

"Daddy! Do we really have to go back? It's so peaceful here."

Harry whines hugging Christian. Over the past years Harry had grown taller. Christian didn't have to bend to hug him. It made Christian sad sometimes because it meant his boy was growing up so fast.

"I know buddy. But I don't really think we have a choice."

Harry sighs dramatically and slides out of Christian's grip. What kept Harry going was the fact that they had another mission on landing.

Christian got into the driver's side of their rented minivan. They had a rule in the organization: "You can't use the same fucking car after a heist for your fucking normal lives!"

Well that's how Santiago said it.

The boys filed into the back and Jay into the front. It was about a two hour long drive from the ski resort to the airport.

"Ok. Buckle up."

Once done, he starts the car and drives in the direction of the airport. The boys were making noise and Jay was chatting Christian up.

So normal...

* * *

About half an hour into the drive, the radio was on and they were singing songs and the boys were filling their Snapchat stories.

"Uh, daddy?"
"Yes Harry?"
"I think we have a problem?"

It came out as a question. Jay reduces the volume and everyone turns to Harry. Harry was subtly looking behind them and he had noticed a black Volkswagen trailing them. It wasn't directly behind them but Harry had noticed it taking the same exits as them for about 15 minutes.

"Daddy that Volkswagen has been following us for a while now."

Christian uses the rear view mirror to look at the car. He sees his next exit coming up and takes it. He also notices the Volkswagen taking it too. He takes a deep breathe and tightens his grip on the wheel.

"Everyone look in front. Put that music up and pretend like we haven't seen them."

As said, the music went back up and they continued jamming. But Christian could still see the car trailing them. He noticed the driver had a tatoo on his face and the ring on his right hand made Christian panic.

They couldn't have found them so quick.

He shut the radio so quick Harry thought he may have broken it. He steps harder on the peddle and the car revs to life at the new speed.

Thank God they were on the highway with an hour long stretch.

"Daddy?"
"I'm so sorry. All of you."
"Christ..."
"No just hear me out."