CINQ

I'm so excited! Thank you guys for reading. It's so inspiring!

Dedication to @crazy_for_chicken and @ashlins for being the first to comment!

Shoutout to @larry_lashton and @fishmint coz i'm hooked on their books!

Enjoy...

* * *

Whispers surrounded the school.

It was a Monday for crying out loud.

But even Harry and Niall couldn't help but stand and stare as Taylor and her mum walked to the guidance and counsellors office.

She was here. She was like a pimple that just kept popping up. She had grown taller and her hair still blonde. And she still had that ridiculous smirk!

"We were so close! So close to the end!"

Niall sighed dramatically as he leaned his head on the locker.

"Oh Horan, stop being overly dramatic."

Niall looks at Harry with a raised eyebrow. It was all over facebook and twitter so the boys came early today. As they stood by Harry's locker, Harry notices someone about to walk by.

As Louis passed by him, he put his foot out instantly tripping him. But he didn't fall. He turned to Harry with an angered expression but Harry was calm.

"I am so sorry. I did NOT mean to do that."

Louis huffed and walked away, catching up to Liam who was waiting for him with a confused expression on his face.

Harry giggles and turns to Niall who was trying so hard not to laugh but failed. After a minute he wiped his imaginary tears and asked,

"Ok then. What was that about?"
"I don't know. I'm just trying to tick him off and see how he does in all states of mind."
"Wow. You just sounded like your dad."

Harry chuckled.

"Thanks. I try."

* * *

"He's still glaring daggers at you."

Niall states nonchalantly as he ate his sandwich. Harry smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

Ok so maybe they had Chemistry together. And maybe, he 'clumsily' tripped on his shoelace bumping into Louis who bumped into a girl who was holding a test tube full of hydrochloric acid, making her spill it over her assignment

It took ten minutes to stop the girl from shouting at Louis, who was shouting at Harry who stood there doing everything in his willpower to not laugh.

Maybe. Just maybe.

Harry chuckles as the memory resurfaces. Niall looks at him with a weird expression and then shakes his head.

"You had to be there." Harry simply told him, shaking it off.

"How about now?"
"Nop. He is still glaring at you while talking to Liam. Probably about you."

They chuckle.

Harry makes the bold move to look behind and almost bursts into histerics. Louis' eyes that normally were a calm blue were now a dark colour almost black. His breathing was harsh and his tiny hands rolled into fists.

It was like the world stopped and Louis just stared into Harry's eyes and vice versa. Harry raises his eyebrow and smiled and Louis lost it. His face faltered and his eyes changed slowly but surely back to blue.