*CHAPTER 2*

I turned off my curling iron and walked out of my bathroom and downstaires to the kitchen.

I walked in to my mom cooking eggs, bacon and toast. I smiled and said "Morning mom"

"Morning sweetheart, how was your sleep?"

"Not good I couldn't sleep well because it's the first day back to school and you know how nervous i get"

"It's okay darling, besides Liza will be there with you so you got nothing to worry about!"

I was debating if i should tell my mom about the two 'Bad Boys' coming to my school and have her tell me to stay away because they're 'trouble'.

I decided i shouldn't tell her.

I ate all my breakfast and was now walking to school. Yes, I know a 17year old who doesn't have a car,lame right? Well my mom doesn't want me to get my license until i'm out of school. Something about immature, yea stupid right?!

I put my headphones in my ears and took out my ipod, I pressed shuffle and Heart Attack by Demi Lovato started playing through the headphones.

I instantly smiled because I absolutely love Demi Lovato!

By the time the song ended I was at my school. I noticed Liza by a bench waiting for me i'm guessing?

When she saw me she ran up to me and embraced me in a hug. I hugged her back and when we pulled away she started looking around.

"I'm guessing your looking for the 'Bad Boys' ?" I said while smirking at her.

She looked at me and nodded her head. "Yes! of course i'm looking for them I heard they're pretty hot to!!"

"May I ask how you know all this stuff about these 'Bad Boys' ?"

"Well the other day I took my little brother to the park and there was kids from our school just hanging around there but they didn't notice me eavesdropping on their conversation. Anyway I heard one of the girls mention that there were two new guys coming to our school and that they were bad boys and don't ask me how they would know that because I have nooo clue" Liza said dragging out the 'o' in no.

"Oh" is all I said.

All of a sudden I heard loud heavy metal music playing, I looked around and thats when my eyes came across a black Range Rover with all the windows rolled down.

I noticed a guy with a bunch of tattoos and piercings in the passenger seat, He had blonde hair styled up and might i say he looked pretty dang hot!

Wait Bridgit you can't like the new guys especially if there bad boys I thought to myself.

After a few more seconds of staring at the Range Rover I turned my gaze to Liza who was also staring at the Range Rover with the two 'Bad Boys' in it.

Just as I was about to say something to Liza the school bell rang letting all the students know they had to get to their classes.

As I was walking, I was trying to put my ipod back into my schoolbag.

I must have not been looking because as soon as I turned my gaze up to look in front of me I tripped on a rock and was tumbling to the ground.

But before I could hit the ground someone snaked their arms around my waist and lifted me up into a standing position.

I looked up and was met with the most beautiful green eyes i've ever seen. It was like I was in a trance.

(*A.N* Cliff hanger!! sorry guys. so there's chapter two. told yah Harry would come into the story soon ;) )