CHAPTER 7

"Hey" I heard Liam say as I sat down in the seat beside him.

"Hi" I said to him.

"Sorry about my little outburst at lunch it's just I know this game he's playing with you and I don't want you getting hurt" Liam said with a sad tone in his voice.

It was sweet that he just met me and yet he already cares about me.

I smiled,trying to lighten up his mood alittle. It seemed to work because he smiled back.

"It's okay. I'm glad I have someone looking out for me." I truthfully told him.

"So,um what is this 'game' of Harry's that you mentioned?" I said to Liam.

I wish I never asked but it slipped out of my mouth before I could realize I said it.

"Oh. That, well At my old school Harry used to go there as well. We used to be good friends actually. But one day he came to school acting very different. He even dressed different to. I tryed talking to him but he would just walk away. I later found out that he started hanging out with some collage lads and well they started this game where you had to date as many girls as you could, make the girls fall for you than break their hearts before the end of the year. I thought it was a stupid idea for them to do that but anyway back to what I was saying. It was only made as a bet at first but Harry started getting addicted to it. He even started taking boxing classes and started beating random guys up for no reason. The police found out about his fights and arrested him. After he got released from jail he became more agressive. He kept beating guys up and almost killed one of them. After that happend he was sent away by his mom. I don't know where he went exactly. I never talked to him since my little outburst at lunch. I also heard that he has developed a pesonality disorder and has bipolar. I also heard he's forceful and kind of agressive to the girls that were involved in his game. Bridgit I don't know how your going to get out of this. I know your thinking that you won't fall for him trust me, thats what all the girls involved in his 'game' said. He would work his charm on you and eventually get you to trust him and fall for him than he would leave you, broken and ashamed for believing him. Bridgit just try to ignore him as much as you can. Don't talk to him or have any contact with him. Please Bridgit if you don't want your heart broken listen to me. Please" Liam said while grabbing my hand.

"You have my word Liam. I promise I'll ignore him." I said to Liam truthfully. Gripping his hand tighter.

Wow is what I was thinking.

I let all Liams words sink in.

Trying to figure out how to get out of this situation Harry has put me in.

I just wouldn't talk to him. Right?

Take Liams word and ignore him.

Thats all, than eventually he will give up on me and move on to another girl.

If only I knew that ignoring him would cost me more trouble and stress.

《*A.N* so here's chapter 7. Oh boy is there a lot of drama coming in future chapters. what do you think will happen between Liam and Bridgit? will they fall for eachother or will Harry work his charm and make Bridgit fall for him? hmm? ;) or will someone else you didn't expect steal Bridgits heart?. Remember how Liza was acting weird during lunch? well guess what!! you'll find out in the next chapter! ok i need to stop fangirling here. So this will be the last chapter for the night.》