CHAPTER 60

I woke up to a smack in the face. Oh look, Harry hits in his sleep too. Great way to start Christmas morning. Groaning, I rubbed my eyes before opening them. Sitting up in bed, I realized Harry had indeed smacked me in the face when he turned over. Smirking evily, I grabbed my pillow and stood up on the bed.

"IT'S TIMMMMEEE TO GET UPPPPPPPP!!!!!" I shouted, hitting him with the pillow repeatively.

"What the hell Bridget?" He groaned, sitting up in bed. I smirked at him before laughing.

"MERRRRRYYYY CHRISTMAS!!!! NOWW GETTT UPPPPPP!!!" I exclaimed, hitting him with the pillow again.

Suddenly I was yanked by the ankles and laying on the bed. With Harry hovering above me. Oh shit.

"Hi." I said innocently.

"Why'd you hit me in the face with that damn pillow of yours?"

"Do you know you sleep kick and hit?"

"No, not really. Did I hurt you or something?"

"No. But I couldn't really get to sleep last night with you kicking me. Than you smacked me in the face this morning. So I thought 'Why not get payback?' "

"You're so adorable." He said, smiling.

"And you're a sleep kicker.." I smirked.

"At least I don't snore.." He challenged back, smirking also.

"I don't snore!"

"Yes you do.. you just don't hear because you're sleeping."

"Oh screw off." I laughed, pushing him off me and turning over facing the wall again. I felt him get off the bed and turned to face him. He started putting on his jeans and shirt so I looked back at the wall, deciding to go back to sleep. Well try at least.

"Aren't you getting up?"

"Can't I sleep a few extra minutes.." I whined to which he just laughed.

"Nope,"

A few seconds later I was lifted up from the bed and thrown over Harry's shoulder.

"What the hell Harry!" I exclaimed and he just laughed it off.

Walking out into the hallway he sat me back on the ground. Crossing my arms, I looked up at him and sent him a glare.

"What? You wouldn't get out of bed so I took it upon myself to do so."

"You're lucky I love you.."

He smiled at me before embracing me in a hug. Pulling away from the embrace, we than made our way downstairs. Walking into the kitchen, I was surprised to see my mum sitting on one of the chairs surrounding the island drinking tea.

Usually I'm the one getting her up on Christmas day so for her to be up before me is shocking.

"Morning!" She chirped happily.

"Tea?" She added, pointing to the kettle that sat above the stove.

"Yeah, I'll have a cup. What about you Harry?" I asked, walking towards the cupboards and grabbing a mug.

"I'm good. Thanks though."

I nodded my head before walking over to the stove and pouring myself some tea.

"Is this Yorkshire?" I asked my mum and she nodded.

"Yes!"

She and Harry both laughed at me and I pouted.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You must really love Yorkshire Tea don't you?" Harry asked and I nodded.

"I love it very much."

○○○

We were all gathered in the living room now, getting ready to open gifts. Harry decided a few days ago to spend Christmas with us and of course I couldn't say no.

"Here Bridget, this ones from me." Mum smiled, handing me my gift from her.

I started unwrapping the gift, feeling both Harrys and mums gaze on me while doing so.

As I opened the box up a gasp left my lips.

"Oh my god mum! Thank you so much!!" I exclaimed, tackling her in a giant hug.

The gift she got me was an Iphone 5s. I've been asking for that phone since it came out.

"You're welcome hun." She smiled.

We were interrupted by the phone ringing. Mum excused herself before walking towards the kitchen where our house phone was. I turned and looked towards the tree, standing up and walking over to it.

I grabbed a gift under the tree and handed it to Harry.

"Merry Christmas." I smiled and he smiled back.

Opening the gift, he looked up at me with a huge grin.

"How'd you know?" He asked, taking the leather jacket I got him out of the box.

"I have my ways.." I smirked.

I actually talked to Niall about what Harry wanted for Christmas. We even went shopping together.

"Thank you babe." He said, planting a kiss on my cheek. I started blushing mad.

"But wait, there's more." I handed him another gift.

He slowly opened the box and when he seen the contents it held, he looked at me with a smirk.

"Are you a psychic or something?" He asked, taking out the beanie and two bandana's I got him out of the box, examining them, before smiling at me.

"No, I just have my sources.." I smirked at him and he let a laugh slip between his lips.

"Well, thank you Bridget. I love the gifts you got me."

"You're welcome babe."

"I'll be right back." He said, setting his gifts back in the box, and setting them on the coffee table before standing up and making his way out of the room.

A few minutes later he walked back into the room, holding something in one of his hands behind his back.

"Sorry it isn't wrapped.." He said, handing me a little black box.

Opening it up, a gasp left my lips. It was the pair of earrings I've been dying to get since I layed eyes on them when I was at the mall a few weeks back. There was a light pink diamond almost transparent sat in the middle of the earring and tiny dark hot pink ones surrounding it.

"Thank you soo much Harry!!" I said tackling him in a giant hug.

"You're welcome babe. But sorry I didn't get you two gifts like you got m--"

"Don't even go there Harry. It's the thought that counts. Remember that ok?" I said, planting a kiss on his lips.

A few minutes later my mum walked back into the room and looked to be quite upset. I was going to ask why but decided against it, she probably wouldn't tell me anyway.