CHAPTER 48

.:Bridgit's POV:.

As I was watching t.v I heard a knock on the front door. Maybe it's Louis? I thought as I walked towards the door. When I opened it Harry was quick to rush into the house, quickly shutting the door before turning his gaze back to me.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you? Is he here?" Harry asked question after question while looking me up and down, inspecting my body for any evidence of Liam hurting me in some way.

"H-how did you find out about that?"

"Well, I don't know exactly what happend but I just know that Liam hurt you in some way and he's going to pay for that."

"What did happen?" He added raising an eyebrow.

I was contemplating on whether I should tell Harry what happend and risk him flip out or not tell him and risk him still flip out but at me. Angry Harry scares me and I don't like seeing him angry.

"Liam k-kissed me against my will and made me feel uncomfortable. I think he was going to r-rape me if Louis didn't show up." I said as tears built up in my eyes again.

Harry noticed and his features softened, he then pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back for comfort.

"It's ok Bridgit, I won't let Liam hurt you anymore." He whispered in my ear.

And that's all it took for me to fall even harder for Harry.

-------------------------------------

*The Next Day*

As I made my way to my seat in my next class I noticed Liam in the seat beside mine. Just fucking lovely. When he seen me he smiled brightly at me. Asshole.

I just sat down in my seat and ignored him even though he was trying to get my attention.

"Bridgit, answer me. I'm sorry ok? Please talk to me." Please, you are not sorry dude.

After a few more attemps at trying to catch my attention he gave up and started paying attention to the teacher.

----------------------------

After class was over I was quick to make my way out of class. Trying to avoid any conversation with Liam.

Well, the universe is not on my side because as soon as I passed the janitors closet the door opened and someone grabbed my arm, yanking me into the room. I looked at who had dragged me into the janitors closet and guess who it was? Liam the asshole Payne.

"Liam what are you doing?!"

"We need to talk Bridgit." He said in a calm voice. Fucking bullshit he wants to talk to me. More like rape me.

"There's nothing to talk about Liam, now let me get to my next class." I said as I made my way to the door only to have Liam step in front of it, blocking me from leaving.

"No, not until you let me explain."

"What the fuck is there to explain?! That you tried to rape me! We've already established that Liam! I don't want to even talk to you right now."

"Please Bridgit, I'm sorry."

"Fuck you." I spat out in anger.

"Bridgit, you don't understand--"

"Please, just leave me alone and let me get to my next class." I mumbled in a soft voice. I was on the verge of tears and just wanted to get out of here. I didn't know what Liam's intentions were and it honestly scares me.

"Bridgit, just let me explai--"

"Please," I said as my voice cracked. "Just let me go." I  added.

He sighed then nodded, moving away from the door so I could leave. Before I was about to leave he grabbed my wrist stopping me from leaving. I instantly froze, the events that happend between Liam and I at my house played in my mind. I quickly yanked my wrist out of his grip and gave him a glare.

"I'll call you later and we'll talk about this ok? Please Bridgit."

I can't believe I'm saying this, but he probably won't stop until I agree.

"Ok." I mumbled then unlocked the door and left for my next class. I checked the time on my phone and realized I was six minutes late! Crap! I know that's probably not as bad being maybe twenty minutes late but the teachers are very strict here about being late. I quickly rushed to my next class and knocked on the door. It opened a few minutes later by a student that I don't talk to much.

"Oh, look who's late again." He said to the class as I entered. I looked at the guy again and realized it was Brent, one of the populars as I like to call him.

Some kids snickered to them selves as I made my way into the classroom, quickly finding my seat so I wouldn't disrupt the class anymore. I then felt someone tap me on the shoulder and I turned my head to the left to find Harry sitting in the seat next to me. A confused look on his face.

"Why were you late?" He whispered so the teacher wouldn't hear.

"Liam." I simply said and watched as Harry's features changed from confused to pissed off in a matter of seconds.

"That fucking bastard." He muttered to himself but I still very well heard it. I noticed he clenched his fists so I grabbed one of his hands and held it in one of mine. He looked up at me then at our hands and smiled to himself.

"Thank you Bridgit." He said looking up into my eyes.

"For what?" I asked as I rubbed his hand with my thumb to try and calm him down as I could still see he was slighty angry.

"Just for everything, being there for me when I'm a complete dick to you, for standing by me when times got tough, and for giving me a second chance. " He said which caused me to smile. He smiled back then we both focused on the teacher. Me still holding his hand.

--------------------------------------

*Three Days Later*

As Liza and I were watching The Hunger Games I got a text from Harry.

'Hey babe, can you come pick me up? I'm on Wood St. I'll explain when you come get me. Love you♡'

I looked at my phone confused. Why was Harry on Wood St. ? Isn't that the street where people street fight? Oh shit. Not this again. God dammit Harry!

'Yes, I'll come get you now and I better have an explanation. Love you :*'

I replied back to Harry then locked my phone, grabbed the TV remote and paused the movie. Liza looked at me knowing I was going to speak up.

"Hey Liza, I have to go get Harry. I'll see you tomorrow k?" I said facing her while standing up off her couch. She looked at me with a confused expression before speaking up.

"What happend?"

"I think he was street fighting again..."

"Why would you think that?"

"He's on Wood St."

"Oh. Well, see you tomorrow then."

"Yup. Bye Liza, we'll finish the movie tomorrow right?"

"Yeah, we will. Bye Bridgit!" Liza said, standing up and giving me a hug. I hugged back then broke away from it and made my way to her front door. With one question replaying in my mind.

Was Harry really street fighting again?