CHAPTER 34

*Bridgets Pov*

I quickly wiped my eyes than looked behind me. It just had to be him? He's one of the reasons I'm crying right now.

"H-harry? What are you doing here?" I asked him confused.

"Looking for you. Isn't it obvious?" Harry replied rather rude.

I looked at him weird. First he's all nice to me and now he's going back to a complete jerk. I knew exactly what it was. Bipolar. That or it was his personality disordor but I'm leaning towards bipolar.

"Well, You found me. Now what?"

"Get in my truck, We need to talk now"

"Maybe I don't want to. Than what will you do?"

"Come over there, pick you up than bring you to my truck. You can do this the easy way or the hard way"

"Listen Harry if she doe-" Liam started saying but was cut off by Harry.

"I won't hesitate to come over there and beat the shit out of you. If Bridget knows what's best for her she will listen to me"

"Harry just shut the f*ck up. I don't want to get in your damn truck and you can't make me either"

"Ooh fiesty. Very attractive on a lady" Harry said while winking at me.

"What the heck has gotten into you? Why are you acting like a f*cking prick?"

"I'm still the same old me. And I'm not a prick"

"Well you sure as hell are acting like one!"

"Babe, Stop trying to change the subject. Can I please talk to you in private than?" Harry asked me while looking at Liam when he said the word private.

"Uh, Well I better be going. I'll see you around" Liam said quickly while hugging me than quickly walking away almost as if he was scared of Harry.

Well okay than.

"I hate him so f*cking much" Harry muttered under his breath thinking I couldn't hear him. But I did.

"Why? Why do you hate him so much?" I asked Harry while sitting down on the curb. Harry was quick to sit beside me. Alittle to close if I'm being honest.