CHAPTER 29

*Harrys Pov Earlier That Day*

"Aye Harry, Don't you have that big match next week? Shouldn't you go practice?" I heard Niall say from the kitchen.

And yes me and Niall are not fighting/arguing with eachother anymore.

Which I'm glad of because he's one of my best mates. And because he pays most of the rent in the house we both live in so I don't want him to kick me out.

"Yea. I should probably go practice I guess. You coming to the match next week?"

"Yea probably. Is Bridget gonna be there? Damn she is hot. I can't wait to get in he-" Niall started saying but I gave him an evil glare. Than I spoke up.

"You finish that sentence and I'll beat the sh*t out of you right here right now!"

Niall looked at me for a few seconds than started laughing.

"God damn it Niall. I know you laugh at everything but seriously what the heck is so funny?"

"I'm just kidding bro. I do think Bridget is hot but I wouldn't steal her from you or get in her pants...... Maybe" Niall said the last part while smirking.

"F**k you a**hole" I said to Niall playfully while I stuck my middle finger in the air at him.

He laughed at me.

Again.

"Nahh I'm good" He said while laughing, Than he walked past me into the living room.

"Well I'm going now. See yah later" I said to Niall while walking to the door.

I heard Niall mumble a 'bye' as I closed the door.

As I was walking to my truck I heard someone speak up.

"Well well well, If it isn't Harry Styles. Where's my money dude?" The guy said as he walked over to where I was.