CHAPTER 50

Waking up from my alarm clock, I adjusted my eyes to the light that was seeping through my curtains before I climbed out of bed and walked to my closet. Picking out a lilac purple flower pattern dress I slipped it on. Walking to my bathroom I decided I'd put my hair in a half-up-half-down hair style with my bangs french-braided off to the side, and pinned back by a few bobby pins.

Deciding to do little make-up I went with just some eyeliner, and mascara. And of course some lip balm. Checking the time on my phone, it said it was 9:50AM. My alarm clock was supposed to wake me up at 8:00AM, what happend? Whatever, it's an old alarm clock anyway.

Walking down the stairs I was surprised to see Louis and Harry in my living room watching some football on t.v, while arguing over which team was better. But, don't they hate eachother?

"The Doncaster Rovers are way better than Manchester United." Louis said to Harry, completely ignoring my presence in the room. Same with Harry.

"Um, no. Manchester United are waaayyy better than Doncaster Rovers. See? They just scored a goal three times in a row. They're gonna beat your team. Just watch and see." Harry smirked.

"That's bullshit." Louis laughed and Harry joined him. They honestly looked like life-long friends but I'm so confused because I thought they didn't like eachother and wanted to kill the other?

"Hi guys." I said a few minutes after Louis' reply to Harry.

They both looked up at me and suddenly I was tackled in a giant group hug by them. Laughing at their reaction I hugged them back than we pulled away from the embrace. Sitting down on the couch, and them sitting on each side of me I spoke up.

"So, when did you two become friends?" I smirked.

"I uh, don't know if we're friends." Louis said awkwardly.

"I guess we just kind of bonded over football, but your team still sucks. See?" Harry said, pointing at the t.v where Manchester United scored another goal.

"Oh shut up! yours does!" Louis laughed.

"Just please don't kill eachother while I'm gone ok?" I cut into the conversation. They both smirked at me than nodded. Well ok than.

"What time did you guys get here at?"

"I got here at 8 And I think Harry got here at around 8:30 or 9. "

"Why so early?"

"It's so we can spend more time with you before you leave." Harry said, wrapping his arms around my waist and giving me a side hug.

"Awe, you guys are so adorable."

They both scoffed, which caused me to laugh.

"I'm not adorable." Louis defended, not liking the cute name I gave him.

"Same with me. That's just too girly." Harry agreed with Louis.

"Well, what would you like me to call you guys?"

They both thought for a few minutes before speaking up.

"Sex-God."

"Sexy."

I burst out laughing at what they wanted me to call them. I was definitely not expecting those words.

"Yeah, I'm not calling you guys that." I said and they pouted.

"See? Adorable." I added, talking about their pouting faces.

"Girls." Louis said, shaking his head. Harry nodded and they both smirked at eachother before laughing.