CHAPTER 47

Nobody should go through the things I have. No one. Especially a person my age. I'm just a teen and yet I've been practially cheated on and was almost used for sex and money. I've been lied to countess times by the people I love and yet I'm still standing strong. Because of three reasons. Liza, Louis and Harry. Liza has stuck by my side when times got tough, she listened to me blab on and on about my problems and stayed as my friend when I spaz out as her. She really is a true friend and I don't know how I'd survive without her. Louis, is basically the same. We have our fights and disagreements but I know in the end that we can never stay mad at eachother. He understands me and gives the best advice when I need it. Harry, may be bipolar, may have a personality disorder, may have lied to me, may be the cause of all this drama in my life, and we may argue a lot but that doesn't mean I don't love him. And yes I said love. I positivally sure I am in love with Harry Styles. Crazy right? I mean I'm 17. I shouldn't be talking about love and all but I am. I get butterflies whenever I'm around him and I guess you can say I love the thrill he brings into my life. He makes it more exciting and I just love being with him in general. He makes me happy, even though we tend to fight a lot. I guess that's what you get when you put two bipolar people together. One of them will end up bursting then the other will and then World War 3 breaks out.
And yes Harry and I are on good terms right now. But I still haven't forgotten about what Luke said. I'm just being more careful about how I word my sentences and say certain things and stuff. Harry is like a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode. And if he does flip out, you do not want to be the cause of that. For obvious reasons.
---------------------------------

"Bridgit! Where do you keep the popcorn?" Liam asked as he opened various cupboards.

"Did you look in that cupboard?" I asked pointing to one that was closer to the floor.

"No.." He mumbled. He then knelt down and opened the cupboard up and grabbed a bag of popcorn out of it.

"Do you mind cooking this while I go look for a movie to watch?" He asked as he thrusts the bag of popcorn towards me.

"Sure, you know where the movies are right?"

"Yeah." He said as he made his way into the living room. I then made my way to the microwave and sat the bag of popcorn in it, then closed the door and put the timer on then waited until it was done.

---------------------------------

As Liam and I were watching Twilight, I noticed he moved closer and closer to me until our arms were practically touching. I just brushed it off and thought nothing of it. I mean, we're just friends. Plus I have Harry and he knows that.

A few minutes later I could feel his stare on me. He was practically burning holes in the side of my head. What is up with him lately?

"Ok Liam, why are you staring at me like that? Do I have something on my face?" I asked quite irritated.

"No, I'm just admiring your beauty." He said then inched his face closer to mine. He then brushed his lips against mine and soon started kissing me, pushing me against the couch so he was towering over me. I was trapped. I tried breaking the kiss but he just kissed me harder and pushed his body against me more, trapping me even worse. Why is he doing this!? I have Harry!

Liam then broke away from the kiss and started kissing my neck. Please stop Liam!

"L-liam! S-stopp!" I stuttered as he kept kissing and sucking harshly against my neck. Getting very closer to my sweet spot. I hope to god I don't moan on instinct. That wouldn't be the best thing to do right now.

"Shut up." He muttered against my neck, pushing himself even more against me. Since when in the fuck did he turn into the Hulk? What the hell is going on?!