CHAPTER 27

When I walked into the room Louis was still throwing punches and kicks at the punching bag. After a few seconds he spoke up.

"Where were you? You took along time for going to get a bottle of water. And you don't even have a bottle of water, Where did you go?"

Crap. I knew he was going to ask me that.

What am I supposed to say ' I ran into Harry and he's the person you're fighting with and oh I made out with him to' Yea I know for a fact that would not be good to say to Louis, Especially since Harry and him are in the same building.

"Oh. Uh, The vending machine wasn't working. That's why I don't have a bottle of water" I said to Louis but it came out more of a question.

"Hmm? That's weird I could have sworn that the vending machine was working when I came here. It couldn't possibly be not working that quickly" Louis said to me and right than I knew that he knew I was lying.

"Uh.. Yea believe it. It's broke, Just don't go and see if it is" I said to Louis.

I facepalmed. Did I seriously just say 'Don't go and see if it is'? That obviously just gave away that I'm lying.

Crap.

"Bridgit... I know you're lying. C'mon, Where were you really?" Louis said to me as he sat down in one of the chairs.

"I- i uhh.. Was with umm Harry" I said looking down ashamed.

I was ashamed because I never ever lied to Louis. Ever. And here I am lying to him.

"You were with that punk? Why the heck would you be hanging around him!? I thought you didn't like him? And that he was just useing you? What the heck Bridigt? Let me guess you kissed him too didn't you?" Louis said/yelled at me.

He never yelled at me. Ever. And it was honestly scaring me.

"I-i umm yea I did b-" I started saying but was cut off by him.

"You kissed him?! Why Bridigt? Why?!!" Louis yelled at me more louder.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"You wanna know why!!!? Cause I like him. Yea that's right I like Harry. That's why I kissed him, But I didn't kiss him first he kissed me first. But I still enjoyed the kiss! And I don't give a damn what you think. What's it to you anyway!?" I yelled back at Louis.

He looked shocked my sudden outburst.

Than he did something I thought he would never ever do.

He kissed me.

My best friend kissed me.

Louis just freaking kissed me?!

He than pulled away from the kiss and spoke up.

"You wanna know why I care?! Because I like you Bridgit. A lot! Ever since we became bestfriends I've always liked you, More than a friend. I just kept all my feelings to myself so I wouldn't jeopardise our friend ship" Louis said while resting his forehead against mine and looking deeply into my eyes.

I was shocked.

Louis just said he liked me. More than a friend.

This couldn't be happening.

Three guys that like me?!

Yea, This is bad. I know it's not going to end well with three guys liking one girl.

Well only four words to say.

Let the games begin.

I just hope I don't make the wrong decision.