CHAPTER 16

I looked around my room, Trying to find a place to run to and hide.

I saw my bathroom door opened and took the chance and ran into the bathroom and quickly shut the door and locked it.

Harry tryed opening the door but failed. Considering the door was locked.

"You can't stay in their forever babe. You're going to have to come out sometime sooner or later" Harry said while trying to kick the door in. Jeez he better stop or he's gonna break my door.

"Hmm?? Let me think, I choose later!" I said while smirking.

"What if you get thirsty?" Harry said

"Well. I've got a sink and that pours out water so I'm good if I get thirsty"

"Well, What if you get hungry?" Harry said and I could tell he was confuzed.

"Crap. I didn't think of that" I whispered thinking Harry couldn't hear me until he spoke up.

"See. Babe, You're going to have to come out sometime. You have to eat"

"I can live off of water" I said but it came out more of a question.

"You don't have to be so stubborn" Harry said.

He did not just call me stubborn. Seriously? I'm not stubborn. Right?

"Hey! I'm not stubborn" I said getting defensive.

I waited a few minutes for his reply back but it never came.

Harry didn't say anything back. What the?

"Harry?" I said pressing my ear to the door to see if I could hear anything. Nothing.

I was deciding if I should open the door and go see where Harry went off to but I wasn't sure.

I decided I'd better go check. I mean I can't stay in this bathroom forever right? I'd probably die of starvation.

I unlocked the door and slowly opened it.

I walked out very slowly. I looked around my room and noticed it got darker. And the curtains were closed tightly making sure no light came though them. What the?

I walked around my very dark room. Trying to find the light switch. Or Harry.

I kept walking around my room. Tripping over a lot of things. I made a mental note to clean up my room later.

As I was walking around my room I heard feet walking around my room to. They were getting closer and closer to me by the second. That only made me want to find the light switch more.

Just as I found the light switch and turned it on, I felt someone standing behind me. Than the person snakes their arms around my waist and I let out a scream but the person quickly covers my mouth.

I than hear the person laugh. I knew that laugh somewhere but I couldn't put my finger on it. It wasn't Harrys, Thats for sure.

"Miss me?" The person says and all of a sudden I feel tears streaming down my face. Happy tears of course.

"L-louis?" I said. Not believing it was actually him.

Louis and me were childhood bestfriends.  Despite our four year age gap, we still hung out and did everything together. We knew eachother since I was born. I knew Louis before I met Stephanie. Sadly Louis moved when I was in gr.3 (He was in gr.7) And thats when I met Stephanie. She was knew at the school so I thought I'd be friendly and talk to her. And well we became bestfriends and you know what happend between Stephanie and me 7 years later at her 15th birthday party. Enough of talking about Stephanie. Louis and me eventually met when I was 14. 6 freaking long years that I didn't see him. We hung out and exchanged numbers but we soon stopped talking and to this day I still don't know why we stopped talking.