CHAPTER 36

*Bridget's Pov*

"Can we pleaseeeee watch Toy Story!" I whined to Harry.

I wanted to watch that movie but Harry being the stubborn person he is kept saying no.

"Bridget that movie is for little kids. Why would you want to watch that movie?" Harry said running a hand through his hair obviously getting annoyed.

"It's not just for little kids! C'mon pleaseeee, For me!" I said to Harry while doing a puppy dog face.

"Finee, We can watch Toy Story. There are you happy now?"

"Yes, Thank you Hazza Bear!" I said to Harry while giving him a hug.

"Your welcome and remind me to think of a nickname for you" Harry said the last part while smirking.

"Just don't call me Bridget the midget. That name is already taken"

"Bridget the midget? Are you serious? Who calls you that, Liza?" Harry said while trying not to laugh.

"No, L-louis does"

"Louis calls you that? Jeez the more I hear about you and him the more I think you're both secretly dating" Harry said with a rude tone.

"Harry you really need to stop being so jealous. That's a major turn off" I said while getting up to put Toy Story into the DVD player.

"And you really need to stop hanging around Louis. It's obvious he likes you more than a friend and that seriously pisses me the hell off"

"Why? Why does it really piss you off that another guy likes me. We're not even dating and yet you make it sound like we are" I said to Harry as I sat back down on the couch.

"It pisses me off cause I don't want other guys liking you when they know I like you and that your mine"

"Seriously? You think you own me? Jesus Harry stop saying that I'm 'yours' Because I'm not yours and you don't f*cking own me. You know what? I'm out of here. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with you over something stupid" I said to Harry as I got up off the couch and walked to the door.