CHAPTER 62

It's been 2 hours and I'm still in this room. I actually fell asleep for a little bit but was woken up by the same woman who was questioning me. But when I looked up I seen Harry beside her, an annoyed look on his face.

"Miss, is it ok if we question both you and Mr. Styles?" She asked and I slowly nodded my head.

Harry made his way over to the table and took a seat beside me. Leaning over, he whispered in my ear,

"How did you find it?"

"Why did you even have the god damn thing in the first place?" I shot back, anger dripping from my voice.

"You'll find out."

"Guys, we need to start questioning now." The woman said and both Harry and I turned our gaze towards her.

"I already did separate questioning for the both of you but Mr. Styles wasn't cooperative so now I'm going to ask you both questions ok?"

We both nodded our heads and she grabbed pieces of paper out of a portfolio and scanned one of the pages before speaking up.

"How did you get the gun Mr. Styles?"

"I know people."

"That doesn't give much away. I need to know a specific person."

"No you don't and I'm not telling you shit." He crossed his arms across his chest and leaned back in the chair he was sitting in, and irritated look over took his features.

"Harry." I warned and he turned his gaze to me. "Just tell her. Don't make it worse for yourself."

He sighed before speaking up.

"Nick. Nick Grimshaw."

She wrote something down on a piece of paper before looking back up at us.

"Have you ever been involved in a gang?" She asked me.

"No."

"Have you?" She turned her attention to Harry and I knew he was trying to remain calm and not burst out at her.

"Yes."

"Interesting.."

"Have either of you killed anyone?" She asked and I noticed Harry flinched at the mention of "Killing".

"No."

"No." I whipped my head to face Harry and he looked at me, his eyes pleading for me to not tell the woman he's lying.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure!" Harry hissed.

"Why did you have the gun Mr. Styles?"

"I'm not telling you."

When he looked at me he noticed I was giving him a disaproving look. He than turned to look at the woman again and spoke up.

"I was in a shooting."

"The one just after Christmas?"

Harry took in a breath of air before speaking up.

"Yes."

"You do know that you can go to jail for attempted murder right Mr. Styles?"

"Yes, I know."

The woman sighed before speaking up.

"Miss. Snow, you are free to go. There will be no charges and you will not be going to jail."

"Really? Oh thank god!"

"Can Harry leave?" I asked nervously and she frowned.

"Unfortunately no. We need to do more questioning but where you didn't know anything about this and have a clean record you can leave. Thank you for being cooperative with me Miss. Snow."