CHAPTER 26

I walked more into the room and backed up so I was more in the dark so you couldn't see me.

I watched him punch the other guys hands.

He was really good and strong from what I'm seeing.

"H-harry??" I said him.

He stopped punching the guys hands and turned around and looked in my direction.

"Who's there?? Come out now!" Harry said while getting out of the ring.

I walked out of the corner and up to him.

When he saw me he looked shocked.

"Aye, uhh James give us a minute?" Harry said looking at the guy in the middle of the ring.

"Sure. Just don't do anything you shouldn't do!" James said while smirking at Harry and getting out of the ring and walking out the door, closing it behind him.

"So.. Bridgit. What are you doing here?" Harry asked me while sitting on the staires to the ring and looking up into my eyes.

I wasn't sure if I should tell Harry that I'm here with Louis.

I remember the last time Harry and Louis were in the same room together.

It was really awkward.

"Uh.. Just visiting a friend here. Not much. What about you? What are you doing here?" I asked him as I sat down beside him on the staires.

"Just practicing for an up coming match. Not much really. So.. Uh how've you been?" Harry asked me.