CHAPTER 5

As I was walking to my seat I noticed Harry smirking at me.

I just wish he would leave me alone,but everywhere I go he seems to be there as well.

I sat down in my seat and than focused on the teacher.

I could feel eyes on me and I knew who it was. Harry.

I turned my gaze away from the teacher and looked at Harry.

"Will you please stop staring at me you creep!!" I whispered to him so the teacher wouldn't hear.

I turned my attention back to the teacher,trying to ignore him.

I heard a chair move across the floor and than I felt someone breathing by my ear.

"I can't help staring at someone beautiful" Harry said.

All of a sudden I felt lips brush against my neck.

Than Harry started kissing my neck.

Seriously he was kissing my neck in class! what if the teacher sees us!?? Oh god.

I tryed to move away from him but he held my wrists with his hands so I couldn't move.

I was trapped. I new what he was doing. He was giving me a hickey.

How am I supposed to hide this from everyone? especially my mom.

I was screwed.

I had to bite my lip to stop me from yelling out in pain.

He finally moved away and examined his work.

"That is a lovely love bite you have there Bridgit" Harry said while smirking.

I just wanted to slap him across the face right than and there but I knew if I did that the teacher would most likely hear.

I just moved my hair to the side where he gave me a love bite.

Harry smirked even more.

"Aww babe you don't want people to see my masterpiece?" Harry said while faking a frown and trying to move my hair away from the side but I swatted his hand away.

"Why can't you get it through your head that I want you to leave me alone!?"

"Babe your miine now" Harry said dragging out the 'i' in mine.

"Excuse you!? you don't own me nor am I 'yours'" I said doing air qoutes with my hands on 'yours'.

"Babe that love bite signifies that your mine now. And there's nothing you can do about it." Harry said while smirking, what is up with him and smirking?

I'm surprised his face isn't stuck like that.

For the rest of the class Harry finally left me alone, I was internally screaming with joy.

(*A.N* so here's chapter 5. I might update again tonight. It depends if I finish the next chapter by tonight. I forgot to mention that Liam will also be in the story. And he has a big part in this story)