CHAPTER 24

I woke up the next morning with a terrible headache.

And might I say I was sleeping in a very awkward position.

I had both of my arms over my head and my legs were twisted in different directions.

What the? Did I really sleep like that?

What the heck happend lastnight? I thought as I got up from my bed.

Oh yeah. Harry almost killed two guys lastnight. And one of them was his bestfriend!

I than checked the time on my bedside table.

It read 10:00AM.

CRAP!

I'm late for school. I quickly rushed to my closet and grabbed a sweater and a pair of white jeans.

I tossed them on than put on my TOMS and walked to my bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth than put my hair up in a messy bun, than put a hairband in it to keep some of the loose hairs out of my face.

I didn't put any make-up on today as I didn't care how I looked.

I than looked in one of the cabnits for my contacts.

If you didn't know, I wear contacts, Mainly because I don't like wearing my nerdy glasses.

I didn't see my eye contacts anywhere. Are you freaking kidding me? This day just keeps getting better and better by the minute. I sarcastically thought.

I huffed than walked into my room and walked over to my night stand. I than opened the draw and grabbed my nerdy glasses and slipped them on.

I walked out of my room than made my way downstaires to the kitchen where I made myself a bowl of cereal.

*At School*