CHAPTER 51

Once we boarded the plane and took our seats I looked out the window. Feeling a tap on my shoulder I looked away from the window and beside me. My mum was looking at me with a look of sadness.

"Are you alright dear?"

"Yeah, I hope Calum will be ok though. I don't know how I'll survive without him in this world."

Mum embraced me in a hug and I felt tears streaming down my face.

"Just pray and hope is all we can do Bridgit. Hope for the best." She said, wiping away my tears with her thumbs.

"I am." I said, turning away from her and looking out the window again.

A few minutes later the flight attendent said we will be taking off now and to buckle our seatbelts. After buckling my seatbelt I waited for us to take off.

Laying my head on the back of my seat, I started dozing off. And that's how I spent the remainder of the plane ride.

***

"Bridgit, sweetheart get up." Lightly shaken by the shoulders, I lazily opened my eyes and looked at my mum.

"We've landed hun. Come on." She said.

Unbuckling my seatbelt I stood up from my seat and followed my mum down the plane isle. Walking through the terminal we than walked to baggage claim and got our luggage.

Walking outside the airport I noticed auntie Faye waiting by the doors for us.

"Auntie Faye!" I shouted, running towards her. I embraced her in a hug.

"Bridgit! My look at you, you're all grown up! Such a beautiful young girl you are." She said, smiling brightly at me.

"Haha, thank you auntie Faye." I smiled back at her.

"How are you Diana?" She asked looking at my mother.

"Good, sad to hear about Calum but I'm doing good."

"Well we best be going now should we?" Auntie Faye said. "Are you guys tired at all?"

"I am alittle." I said, grabbing my luggage and walking with her and mum to her truck.

"Me too, but not much."

Setting our luggage in the trunk of her truck, I than hopped into the back seat and buckled up. Soon we were heading to auntie Faye's home.

***

Driving into the driveway of her home I felt my eyes grow wide. This house was huge, like a mansion. Wow. Just wow.

"Welcome to my home." Faye said, as we hopped out of the truck.

"It's like a mansion!" I exclaimed, earning a laugh from her and mum.

"Haha, I guess you can say that."

"Now come, you guys should get some rest." Faye added.

Making our way into the house--mansion, I gasped. It was even bigger than the outside.

"I'll get Sarah to show you guys to your rooms. Sarah!" She shouted the last part.

Sarah? Who the heck is Sarah?

Faye must have noticed my confusion because she spoke up a few seconds later.

"Sarah is the house maid. She helps around the house since I work a lot and don't have time to. She also gets the kids dinner sometimes too if I'm not home. But Annabelle is staying at a friends for a few days and Edward should be visting in a few days." Oh, that makes sence. She has two kids, a girl and boy, Annabelle is the age of 16 and Edward is the age of 19. So he is older than me by two years, and Annabelle is a year younger than me, although my birthday is in two weeks. But, I don't talk to Annabelle or Edward much.