CHAPTER 40

*Bridgit's Pov*

It was maybe about a week since I last spoken to or even seen Harry. And honestly I'm a complete mess.

I've been in my room most of the time cuddled up in a bunch of blankets, Crying my eyes out and watching sad movies.

I know I probably sound like I'm making a big deal out of nothing but I just can't believe Harry would actually have sex with stephanie for money! And then he was even considering taping me and him having sex for even more money! But like I would actually have sex with him. That's never happening.

As I was watching Titanic my phone buzzed. I knew it was Liza calling me. Honestly I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone right now. I'm afraid that everyone is going to saying nothing but lies.

I than heard someone walking towards my room.

When the door to my room opened I was relieved yet annoyed to see that it was my mother. I was relieved because I thought it was Liza coming to yell at me asking me why I'm ignoring her calls and texts. And I was annoyed because I told my mom to leave me alone.

"Bridgit sweetheart. You've been in your room most of the time for the past week. What's wrong?" My mom asked as she took a seat beside me on my bed.

"Nothing mom! I don't want to talk about it ok! Just stop with the questions!"

"Bridgit, What is wrong with you! You never yell at me. I think this has something to do with that Harry guy you were hanging out with the other day. Oh and by the way Liza's been calling. I'm not suggesting you go hangout with her I'm telling you to. You need some fresh air"

"Don't talk about Harry! Jesus I'm trying to f*cking forget about him! And fine I'll go hangout with Liza if it will end this conversation!! And don't even mention my swearing either because I know you will! I'm seventeen and can say what ever I want!" I said to my mom as I walked to my bathroom that was attached to my room.

*Hanging Out With Liza*

"So Bridgit, Why are you ignoring my calls and texts?" Liza asked me as she took a sip of her latte. We both decided to go to Starbucks for our little hang out session.