CHAPTER 33

*Bridget's Pov*

When I looked at Harry after I said we have to talk he looked shocked, Than scared.

I think he knows what I found out.

"Did you get your hair cut babe? It looks really nice today!" Harry said trying to change the subject.

"Harry. Don't try to change the subject"

"Fine, What did you find out now?" He said as he ran a hand through his hair.

Now? What's that supposed to mean?

"Well, Stephanie sai-" I started saying but Harry cut me off.

"Seriously? You're going to believe what ever she says?" Harry said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

He really needs to learn to not cut in when someone is talking. Like holy shit that's annoying.

"Please stop cutting in when I'm talking. And what I found out is the reason behind yours and Zayns fight. Did you seriously sleep with her?! Please tell me Stephanie is lying" I said to Harry with a hint of anger in my voice.

He didn't answer me so I just kept talking.

"Oh, And if you did sleep with her than guess what. Stephanie just told me she's pregnant, And guess what!!! You're the god damn father so congradulations Harry. You know what? You probably don't know this and I was planning on not telling you but I actually like you! A lot, That's why I'm overreacting over all this shit because I f*cking care about you Harry! But you don't seem to care about me since you f*cked my god damn bully and got her pregnant for f*ck sakes! So congradulations Harry you broke my f*cking heart. I should have known this was going to happen, You were only using me. I can't believe I was so stupid to get involved with you. But the funny thing about all this is that we're not even dating! But here I am talking about broken hearts and shit like we're a god damn couple!" I yelled at Harry.

"You like me a lot and care about me?!" Harry said shocked.

Did he hear anything else I just said?