Bridgit's Birthday Party (Not A Chapter)

Authors Note: So basically this isn't a chapter. Nothing really happens. It's just Bridgit's birthday party and stuff. You can call it a chapter if you'd like. Don't matter to me. Enough of my rant, enjoy! :)

---------------------------

This was definitely a surprise. Liza and mum have been planning my party for weeks so when mum told me to go to the grocery store and pick up grocerys, I sure wasn't expecting to come home with a party going on.

My party.

They threw me a surprise party and it sure was a surprise. But that would explain why Liza took me dress shopping two days ago, demanding I buy a new dress.

Right now I was wearing a pink and purple strapless dress that was tight by the waist up and flowed out towards the bottom. It also had rhinestones from the waist up. It was really cute.

Walking through the crowded house, I made my way into the kitchen. Grabbing a glass of water since I'm not a drinker. While taking a sip of my water I felt hands wrap around my waist.

"I want you so bad..." He growled into my ear.

Giggling because I knew he was drunk, I turned around in his grip and faced him. His eyes were slightly bloodshot letting me know that he was indeed alittle intoxicated.

"Harry you're drunk. I'm not giving myself to you when you're drunk. Besides, I'm not ready."

He groaned, pulling me closer against him.

"Where am I?" He asked, completely ignoring what I said.

"At my house." I laughed.

He didn't reply. And just simply stared at me. All of a sudden his lips were on mine in a heated makeout session. I hit the wall behind me as he back me up against it, pushing his body closer to mine. We soon pulled away, gasping for air. He leaned his forehead againt mine. We stayed like that for a few minutes, just staring into eachothers eyes before he spoke up.

"Now do you want me?"

"Harry!" I laughed and he joined me. Man I love his laugh. It's so infectious.

"I got a new tattoo." He said out of the blue. I looked at him with a questioning look. He got another tattoo?

"Really?"

"Yeah." He replied, unwrapping his arms from around my waist and bringing them to the hem of his shirt. Oh jesus. Lifting his shirt up to uncover his stomach I looked at the butterfly tattoo on it. One word. Wow. Just wow.

"You must really like tattoos don't you?" I smirked and he nodded.

"It's cute. Reminds me of the saying 'butterflys in my stomach' " I added, smiling up at him.

"Which I get whenever I'm around you."

"You cheesy little fuck!"

"Hey, don't curse at me." He smirked and and I smirked back.

"You curse all the time."

"Touchè."

Basically that's how I spent my 18th birthday party. Of course hanging out with Louis, Liza and Liam. I also might have been talked into drinking a few drinks, but I wasn't drunk. I even had the occasional drunk idiot comment from Harry that made me laugh. All in all, the party was great and I enjoyed every minute of it.

------------------------------

Authors Note: So, I know this isn't long but I actually didn't really know what to write for her party to be honest. Lol, so sorry if this sucks! Chapter 54 will be posted soon so be on the look out! Love you guys :) P.s I actually might post Ch. 54 later on since this isn't really a chapter and nothing really happens. I'm gonna do a double update actually since this isn't really a chapter and you guys deserve a chapter. I already have the chapters written up so I'll be able to update a lot quicker now. Possibly every other day? Maybe even do another double update? Who knows.. Lol, ok I'm ending this note now, night lovelies! :)