CHAPTER 22

"WELL IF YOU MUST KNOW THE PERSON I GOT IN A FIGHT WITH WAS ZAYN!! There you happy?!! God women are so stubborn. Why do you have to be so dang nosy? WHY??" Harry said while picking up a vase and chucking it at the wall.

Why is he trashing my house?!!

"Harry calm the heck down!! If you don't stop I'm going to call the police and have you escorted out. And don't think I won't because I have the number right here" I said while dangling the house phone in front of Harrys face.

All of a sudden he takes the phone out of my hand and chucks it at the wall breaking it into pieces.

"HARRY!!?? WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ABOUT??! YOU JUST BROKE MY HOUSE PHONE AND NOT TO MENTION ONE OF MY MOMS FAVOURITE VASES!! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU TRASHING MY HOUSE!! WHYY, WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!? YOU DON'T JUST COME INTO PEOPLES HOUSES AND TRASH THEM!!" I yelled at Harry.

I noticed Harrys phone sitting on the floor and took the chance and grabbed it and ran out of the living room with Harry following close behind.

I ran into one of the closets in the hallway and quickly shut the door locking it.

"BRIDGIT, OPEN THE DOOR NOW!! OR I'LL KICK IT IN" Harry yelled from the other side.

"HAH!, YOU THINK I'M GOING TO OPEN THE DOOR WHEN YOUR LIKE THAT. YEA THINK AGAIN STUPID!" I yelled back at Harry.

He started kicking the door.

Crap I have to hurry and call Niall.

I decided I'd call Niall because maybe he can calm Harry down.

*On the phone with Niall*

"H-hello?" I heard a very tired voice say on the other line on the phone.

"Niall, You need to come down to my house!! Harry's here and he's going crazy yelling at me and trashing my house!! Pl-" I said/yelled at Niall but was quickly stopped mid sentence as Harry kicked the door down and grabbed his phone chucking it at the wall behind him.

"YOU CALLED NIALL?? WHAT THE HECK?!!" Harry yelled at me while grabbing me and pulling me out of the closet.

As he was dragging me I heard someone knocking on the door.

Wow. That was fast.

I quickly got out of Harrys grip and ran to the door, opening the door up I was relieved to see Niall there.

"Oh my god!! thank you Niall for coming" I said as I hugged him.

"No problem. Now where's H-" Niall started saying but Harry showed up and cut him off.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!??" Harry yelled at Niall.

"ME? THE HECK YOU DOING HERE AT LIKE TWO IN THE MORNING! JEEZ, I KNEW YOUR PERSONALITY DISORDER WAS BAD BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THIS BAD" Niall yelled emphasizing the word 'This'

"YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!!" Harry said as he tackled Niall to the ground.