CHAPTER 38

*Bridgit's Pov*

"Harry why are you taking me home? I was just having fun!" I complained to Harry.

"Because you were making out dry humping my god damn bestfriend! That's why!!"

"Are you serious? You're flipping out because I was making out with Niall. And I was not dry humping him either. It's called dancing. Jesus why can't I just have some fun for once without you being an asshole. You don't see me flipping out about you being at that club with Stephanie! Why were you even with her anyway? I thought you didn't like her and never wanted to talk to her again?" I said to Harry while looking for my cellphone.

Shit! Niall still has my cellphone, I could always get it tomorrow. When Harry won't be around of course.

"U-um. It's complicated Bridgit, You wouldn't understand. Or more likely you wouldn't like it" Harry said the last part in a whisper thinking I couldn't hear him. But like always, I did.

"Hmm? I wouldn't like it huh? Is it something about this deal you have with Stephanie? Why won't you tell me?" I asked getting nervous. It seems this conversation/argument is sobering me up. Because I don't feel so tipsy now.

"Because Bridgit, I don't want to lose you"

"What do you mean lose me? We're not dating Harry. I told you two of my secrets. One of them Liza doesn't even know. Why can't you tell me what's going on with you and Stephanie? It can't be that bad, Right?"

"Bridgit I don't want to tell you for a reason. Can't you just drop it?" Harry said as him and me made our way up the drive way to my house.

"No, I thought I knew what happend between you and her but apparently I don't and I want to find out what is going on and if going to talk to Stephanie is the way to find out than I'm going to go find her now than" I said to Harry as I made my way back down the drive way and in the direction of the club.

Hopefully Stephanie was still there, Most likely she was. Probably hooking up with random strangers because well she is a sl*t, No doubt.

"Bridgit no! Fine I'll tell you but you have to promise me you won't leave me. As in leave out of my life, Because I need you Bridgit" Harry said as he started walking towards me.

My heart skipped a beat at what he said. How he didn't want me to leave him. And that he needs me in his life. But than I think about all the girls he's been with and probably said the same thing to them, That he needed them in his life. Then he would break their heart. And that tears me up inside. Hurting poor innocent girls who were probably madly in love with him.