CHAPTER 23

I stood there on my door step shocked.

Harry was punching Niall in the jaw, Stomach, and everywhere. All of a sudden Niall flips them both over and than starts punching Harry in the face.

"WHAT THE HECK MAN! YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE AT TWO IN THE MORNING!!" Niall yelled at Harry.

"I CAME TO VISIT MY GIRLFRIEND THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!" Harry yelled back at Niall while dodging a punch.

"AT TWO IN THE MORNING?! DUDE THAT'S MESSED UP. EVEN FOR YOU! AND SHE'S NOT EVEN YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!" Niall yelled back at Harry.

"GUYS!! STOP IT!!" I yelled at both of them.

I didn't want the neigbours hearing them and come over blabbing their mouths off at me, and maybe call the cops on me. Oh god.

"BRIDGIT STAY THE HECK OUT OF THIS!!" Harry yelled at me as he punched Niall in the gut.

Niall fell over in pain.

I quickly ran over to him.

"Niall?! Are you ok?" I asked him as I helped him stand up

"Yea. Don't worry. I'm fine" Niall said as I sat him down on the door step.

I than made my way over to Harry who was giving me a death glare.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!" I yelled at Harry as I pushed him making him fall over as he didn't see that coming.

"Woah! You've got some strength!" Harry said while smirking.

"SHUT THE HECK UP ALREADY?!!" I yelled at Harry as I watched him stand up but fall back over.

"Ok. Guys. Stop thats enough!" Niall said as he rushed over to Harry and I.