CHAPTER 63

It's been a week. A week since I last seen Harry. I started school again but could barely focus. To much was on my mind. It was actually so bad I had to go home, well more like one of my teachers sent me home.

Now I'm just laying in my bed, wrapped up in some blankets while watching some Katy Perry documentary that was playing on the telly. But I was barely paying any attention to it, too caught up in my thoughts.

Grumbling from my stomach is what made me actually get out of bed and walk to the kitchen. Deciding just to have a sandwich to fill my stomachs needs, I then made myself a peanut butter sandwich and walked into the living room and plopped down onto the couch.

Once finishing my sandwich, I walked out to the kitchen and put my plate in the sink before making my way back to my room.

As I got up to my room, my phone started ringing so I quickly rushed to my bedside table and picked up the device, hitting the answer button.

"Hello?"

"Miss. Snow?"

"Yes, who's this?"

"This is chief Hudson. I was the one who questioned you last week."

"Oh, um hi. What's gonna happen to Harry?" The nervousness was very evident in my voice.

"Well, Miss. Snow. Mr. Styles needs to attend court. The judge will decide his punishment. But where he admitted to killing someone, owning an armed weapon, and attempted murder, it doesn't look good on his part."

"He admitted everything?"

"Yes. As soon as you left he told us what we needed to hear. He's in our custody for now until the court session."

I started biting my lip, to keep from letting a sob escape my lips.

"When's the court session?"

"3-4 weeks time. Possibly longer than that."

"Will I be able to attend this court session?"

"I'm sorry Miss. Snow but unfortuntely no. It was a mutual decision between Mr. Styles and his lawyer to have it as a private session. But I'm sure you will be able to see him after, no matter what the outcome will be."

"Thank you chief Hudson for telling me this."

"You're the only one who knows about this and cares. Except a blonde haired kid who claims to be his bestfriend."

"Niall." I breathed, confused as to how does he know about this?

Maybe Harry called him or something, or he just knows because Harry told him. I mean, they're bestfriends, they probably tell eachother everything.

"Well, Miss. Snow I have to get back to work. I'll contact you again in about 3 weeks to a month time. Around the time of Mr. Styles court date."

"Alright.. bye." I said, not waiting for her reply before hanging up the phone.

I felt numb right now. No feeling at all. Harry--the guy I've grown to develop deep feelings for is basically a criminal. And most likely going to jail. Again. I should hate him, I should break up with him, I should do a lot of things yet I'm not.

I'm in to deep now to just call it quits and leave. My father's words repeating themselves in my head about true love and that if you truly love someone, you'll love them unconditionally. And that's mine and Harry's situation right now. He's a troubled kid yet I love him unconditionally and don't think I'll ever stop.

I know I shouldn't love him. I know I should leave him because apparently I can do better than him but maybe I don't want to do better. No one said love is easy and I sure as hell know that. It's an emotional rollercoaster with love but that's just love. If you love someone you'll fight for them and won't give up on them. Love isn't meant to be just happy and not have problems. That's not real love, you have to fight, you have to argue, it's just love. It tests if you really will fight for the person you love.