CHAPTER 10

I woke up to my alarm clock going off.

I decided I wouldn't hit the snooze button this time.

I got up out of bed and walked to my closet.

It was supposed to be warm out today so I was debating if I should wear shorts or a dress.

I decided I'd wear a pink tank top and my tight flower pattern skirt that was about mid thigh that I loved.

I slipped on my outfit and walked to my bathroom and decided I'd crimp my hair today.

I plugged in my crimper and than took out my phone and started playing "4 Pics 1 Word" until the crimper was heated up.

After a few more minutes I stopped playing the game on my phone and started crimping my hair.

When I was done I brushed my teeth than checked the time on my phone.

It read 7:30.

I walked downstaires to an empty house.

I sighed.

My mom worked again and wouldn't be home 'til about 10 or 11.

I never see her much on schooldays except Mondays so I always have to cook my own breakfast and supper.

I pulled out a random box of cereal and poured it into a bowl and grabbed a spoon out of the draw and started eating.

Once I was done I put the bowl in the sink and went to go grab my flats and my white jacket that went well with my outfit.

I grabbed my house key off the stand in the kitchen and walked outside and locked the house door than started walking to school.

I checked the time on my phone again and it read 7:40.

I decided I'd stop at a local cafe close to my house and order a smoothie.

Once I ordered my Strawberry Banana smoothie I walked out of the little cafe and started walking to school.

I finished my smoothie as I arrived at the school.

I threw the smoothie cup in a trashcan and than started looking for Liza.

I didn't see her anywhere but I did see Liam.

I walked up to Liam and said "Hey!"

"Hi Bridgit!" Liam said all cheery and pulling me into a hug.

After he pulled away from the hug he said "I love your hair today Bridgit. And your outfit. You're really beautiful. You know that right?"

I smiled at his compliment and than started blushing.

Man I'm always blushing around him.

I turned my gaze away from him so he wouldn't see me blushing.

"Thanks Liam. That's sweet of you to say" I said to Liam while facing him.

"No problem Bridgit, Just speaking the truth"

I smiled again.

"Aye? did you by any chance see Liza anywhere?" I asked him thinking he might know where she is.

"Oh. Uh yea she texted me this morning saying she wasn't feeling good and that she wasn't coming to school" Liam said kind of sad.

"Oh. I wonder why she didn't tell me that?" I said to Liam curiously.

"Who knows?" Liam said.

Liam and me talked for a few more minutes than the bell rang.

Liam and me walked into the school together than exchaned "byes" and walked seperate ways.