CHAPTER 44

*Bridgit's POV*

As we were driving to where ever Harry was taking me I found myself thinking of two things. One, Harry saying he loves me. Because honestly I wasn't expecting him to say that back to me. And two, Stephanie. She hasn't been coming around lately and I was starting to worry. She was obviously up to something and I was kind of nervous as to what it was.

"We're here." Harry said bringing me back to reality.

I looked in front of me and noticed there was this hill in front of us. Why did he bring me here? I thought as I got out of the truck.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as Harry and I started our way up the hill.

"You'll see." He said then grabbed my hand.

As we got to the top I gasped. The view was amazing, it was honestly beautiful. And I noticed that the sun hasn't set yet which is odd since it's past 9. But when I looked again I noticed that the sun was finally setting and the sky was pink. It was so mesmorizing.

"Wow.." I said staring out into the distance.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Harry said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"How did you find this?" I asked finally looking at him.

"I was bored one day so I just started driving around and just came across this place. Ever since that I've been coming here, it's a good place to think."

"What about?"

"Just stuff in general. Don't tell anyone this but I once came here to hide from the police."

"Hide from the police. Why were they looking for you?"

He gulped.

"Umm, I might have almost killed an undercover police officer."

"What?! Why-How-Huh?" I said not finishing any of my questions.

"Erm, well you know that I used to street fight right? Anyway my ex-friend told me I had to beat this guy up because he was apperantly screwing everyone over. Turns out that guy was an undercover police officer and my ex-friend was trying to get me in jail. Well it worked."

"Harry, how many times have you been in jail?" I nervously asked.

"Uh, do you really want to know?"

"Yeah." I said nervously.

"I've been in jail 7 or 8 times."

"Really?! What did you do for all those times?"

"Bridgit can we please talk about something else?" Harry said then groaned. I guess it was a touchy subject.

"Uh, sure. What do you want to talk about?" I asked as I layed my back against the cold grass. Harry did the same beside me but pulled me closer to him.

"Hmm, I don't know actually." Harry said then laughed. He then pinched my side playfully and I let out a shriek.

"What?" Harry asked with that signature smirk of his.

"You know I'm ticklish!" I said holding in my laughter.

"Oh, really? I didn't know." Harry said trying to act dumb. He then started tickling my sides and I burst out laughing.

"Harry!! S-stop!!" I said inbetween laughs. But he didn't listen, he just kept tickling me.

He then got on top of me so now he was straddling me.