CHAPTER 32

*Bridgets Pov*

'The father of my child is.................Harry'

Those words kept repeating in my head. I couldn't believe it. It was impossible for Harry to be the father.

He couldn't be. In order for him to be the father he would have had to sleep with her recently and he didn't do that but than again there's a lot Harry's been hiding that I don't know about.

"You're lying. Harry's not the father. He would have had to f*ck you recently which he hasn't" I said to Stephanie while glaring at her.

"What's going on?" Harry said as he walked out of the room at the end of the hallway.

When he looked at me he looked confused.

"Who's she?" Harry asked Stephanie while pointing to me.

I looked at him like he's gone mental. He doesn't know who I am?

"Oh, Her? she's your psyco ex-girlfriend. That's who she is" Stephanie said to Harry while smirking at me.

What did she just say?

"Wait what? I'm not the psyco ex-girlfriend! You are!!" I yelled to Stephanie.

"No she's not. She's my girlfriend" Harry said to me.

What the heck is going on here?

"What did you do to him?!!" I yelled at Stephanie.

She smirked at me than said to Harry.

"Babe can me and Bridget talk for a few seconds?"