CHAPTER 45

When we got up to the desk of the jail Harry was quick to speak up.

"I'm here to see Horan, Niall Horan." That sounded like James Bond. Shut up Bridgit, you're getting carried away with yourself.

"Ahh, Harry Styles. How've you been lad?" The officer that was at the desk said to Harry.

"Good, uh, can I see Niall now?" Harry asked quickly. What is up with him?

"Sure but just for a few minutes, I'll get William to escort you to where Niall is at." The officer said then got up out of his chair and walked down the hallway to my left. Moments later a different officer, one that looked more scary looking came up to us.

"You looking for Horan?" He asked as he got up to us. Harry nodded then the officer also known as William started walking us in the direction to where Niall was at. Seriously, how could Harry or Niall stay in this place for even a day?

--------------------------

As Harry and Niall were talking about whatever it was they were talking about I took my time to examine my surroundings. Cells. Jail cells. That's all I saw, and an endless amount of police officers watching all the immates movement. It was then that my eyes landed on a figure farther down the row of jail cells laying in his bed staring at the ceiling. It can't be. I thought as I started walking towards him.

"Luke?!" I practically yelled. His head shot up from looking at the ceiling and when his gaze landed on me he was quick to jump off his bed. He then walked towards me and put his hands on the bars separating us.

"Is that really you Bridgit? How've you been love?"

"Yeah, it's me. And pretty good. I thought you were in Holmes Chapel! What are you doing here?"

"They switched me to this jail. Something about not enough room to hold anymore immates at the one in Holmes Chapel. And by any chance, are you here with him?" Luke asked the last part staring at Harry. Jesus! Does everyone know Harry!?

"Harry? Y-yeah. Do you know him?" I asked nervously.

"He's the reason I'm in here. Fucking prick he is. Stay away from him Bridgit. Don't get involved with him, he's trouble and if you don't want to end up in here I suggest you stay away from him."

"I-i have to go now." I said alittle to quickly as I turned around but stopped and faced him again as he spoke up.

"He's not who you think he is Bridgit. If he says he's telling the truth he's wrong. There's stuff he wouldn't dare tell you. Stuff that could get you in shit and end up here. Stay the fuck away from him if you know what's best for you Bridgit. Who would you rather listen to? Me, your cousin or some dickhead of a guy who only wants you for sex. Don't make the wrong decision Bridgit. It could cost you your life."

---------------------------------------

'Don't make the wrong decision Bridgit. It could cost you your life.' Those words kept echoing in my head ever since Luke said them. What could Harry be hiding that could put my life in danger? He said he'd be completely honest with me from now on but I couldn't get any courage to actually ask him what else he's hiding from me. I was to afraid of the answer.

"Are you alright love? You've been out of it since we left the Jail." Harry asked while wrapping an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I ignored what he said and continued on watching SpongeBob SquarePants in my living room. Thank god my mom was working again. You know, because of Harry being here and all. She's kind of intimidated of him if you haven't clued in yet.

"Bridgit? Why aren't you talking to me?"

"Bridgit? Bridgit! Answer me!" Harry demanded while forcefully grabbing my chin and tilting my head to face him. His eyes clouded over in anger. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to ignore Harry. With him having bi-polar and a personality disorder and all, ignoring Harry wasn't something you should do. But I guess the saying is true. "You learn from your mistakes.".

"What! What the fucking goddamn hell do you want Harry!" I practically screamed. Whoa, tone it down alittle Bridgit.

"Why are you ignoring me!"

"Why are you keeping stuff from me!" I shot back while getting out of his grip. 

"What do you mean keeping stuff from you?! What-Where-How? Fuck!"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Harry. You said you wouldn't keep anything from me anymore. Looks like you lied. Also another thing you said you'd wouldn't do anymore. Lie, which is what you're doing!" I shouted, anger in my tone.

"Why don't you just come clean now Harry? I mean it'd be less blood on your hands. And less trouble. Don't think you can keep stuff from me Harry because I can and I will find out whatever it is you're hiding from me." I added with much more anger in my voice.

"Bridgit, I'm not telling you certain stuff for a reason. You don't need to know and it will just cause more trouble if I do tell you. When the time comes I'll tell you I just don't want to lose you because of my fucked up past."

"No, you don't want to tell me because I'll end up in jail." I spat out in anger.

"No! That's not it! Bridgit, I'll make sure you'll never end up in jail. I just don't think this is the right time to tell you.."

"Then when is the right time?"

"I don't know Bridgit! It's just not now. Please can we just drop the subject!?"

"Fine then. What did you do to make my cousin end up in jail?"

"What are you talking about?" Harry asked with a  confused tone. He was also nervous.

"Luke Dalton. My cousin. Name sound familiar?" I said the last part with a smirk. I'm smarter then he thinks I am.

"Luke is your cousin!?" Harry practically shouted.

"No, he's my father. Of course he's my cousin!" I said the first part sarcastically, but still with a hint of anger in my voice.

"Shit, shit, shit! Fuck this is not good!" Harry said nervously.

"I need to go Bridgit. I'll call you later. If you're not mad at me." Harry said the last part in a mumble but I still heard it. He then gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and quickly left my house in a hurry.

What the fuck just happend?! And why was Harry in such a rush to leave after I told him Luke is my cousin? Something's going on, and I'm going to get to the bottom of it. One way or another I will find out what Harry is hiding. Hopefully it won't end me up in jail......or cost me my life.