CHAPTER 12

I gave Liam a quick hug before I made my way to my next class.

Unfortuntally Harry was in this class.

I walked into the classroom than made my way to the back where my seat was and sat down.

Harry came in a few minutes later and sat down in the seat beside me.

Of course.

All throughout class I was drawing on my notebook not paying attention to what the teacher was saying until she said something that made my ears perk up.

"Class you will be assigned a project this week. And you will also be assigned partners for this project"

Oh god. I just hope I'm not partners with Harry.

Than we'll have to work together alone and who knows what Harry will do when we're alone.

"Ok. So the partners will be, Jessica and Zach, Abby and Josh, Bridgit and Harry, Li-"

"WHAT!" I shouted out but quickly covered my mouth with my hand.

"Bridgit, Is there something you'd like to say?" The teacher asked.

I looked over at Harry and he was just sitting there smirking as always.

Seriously I have to be partners will him?

"Uhh. No. Sorry Mrs "

As the teacher went on naming the partners I gave Harry a glare.

He kept smirking than finally spoke up.

"Aww don't worry Brid, I don't bite. So whos house? Mine or yours?" Harry said while trying to stifle a laugh.

I kept glaring at him than finally spoke up.

"We can't work on our project tonight I have plans" I said truthfully.

Harry started laughing but quickly stopped so the teacher wouldn't hear.

"You have plans tonight?, C'mon Bridgit you don't need to lie to me" Harry said.