CHAPTER 64 (Final Chapter)

Months went by, soon turning into a year and I visited Harry as much as I could. We talked about random stuff and I told him how things were back in Manchester. I noticed how different he looked now being in jail. He had some stubble on his chin and alittle over his mouth and his hair had got longer and curlier.

His voice even got slightly deeper and I was shocked it did since it was already pretty deep a few months before.

It was a few months after it being just over a year that he's been in jail that I got the best news I could possibly ever get. And Harry himself was the one who told me. He said that he was getting out early since he was on good behavior. He was getting out in a month or two and I was internally freaking out. I'd finally get to have Harry back with me and get to see him everyday.

We would finally be able to spend mostly everyday with eachother. And that is something I loved.

○○○

This was it. Today was the day that Harry was getting out of jail. And I was alittle too overly excited. Like really excited. I quickly slipped on a pair of white high waisted shorts paired with that pink and purple bandeau t-shirt that Harry said looks good on me. I then slipped on my white converses and made my way out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen. Deciding to get a quick snack before I make my way to London.

Grabbing a pizza bagel, I then cooked it and when it was done cooking I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and sat on one of the chairs surrounding the island. Soon finishing my pizza bagel, I then put the plate in the sink and made my way upstairs to brush my teeth to rid the smell of a pizza bagel on my breath.

Once done that I then walked back down stairs, grabbed my car keys, sunglasses and set off to London. My mum knew I was driving to London and understood why. After our little argument she apologized and said that she was just looking out for me. Which I understood why, I mean she's my mother. Of course she's going to be protective of me. Especially if I have a boyfriend.

The only people that know about Harry being in jail is Niall, Zayn, Liza and I. Zayn knew because of Niall and Liza knew because I told her, since she was getting curious as to why Harry wasn't around. So I was kind of forced to tell her. I'm not a good liar so I didn't even bother to try and tell a lie. She'd know if I was lying anyway.

I plugged my iPod into the radio and listened to that all the way to London basically. The drive was fairly short for me and I arrived there with ease. I've been to London plenty of times so I knew where I was heading.

Once turning onto the street with the jail on it was when I felt my heart rate quicken. I thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest. Setting my sunglasses atop my head, I then pulled into the jail parking lot.

I sat in my car for a minute, taking in deep breaths. I was honestly really nervous and I had no clue why. I've been visiting him since he's been here so I shouldn't be nervous. But I am.

Finally getting the courage, I sat my sunglasses in the console between the two seats and opened my door. Closing the door behind me, I then made my way towards the building.

As I got into the building everyones attention immediately turned to me and I quickly lowered my head. Obviously not liking the fact that I was center of attention. Walking up to the desk that sat towards the back in the middle of the room, the girl who sat behind it looked up at me with a boring expression. She wasn't the girl that was always here when I came to visit, otherwise she would have known why I was here.

"How may I help you?" She asked in a monotonic voice.

I leaned against the desk and spoke up.

"I'm here for Harry Styles. He's supposed to be getting out today."