CHAPTER 58

I whipped my head up to face him after I heard what he said.

"You love me? Really love me?" I asked in disbelief.

I looked up at him and noticed the trace of a smile pulling at his lips.

"Of course I do Bridgit. I fell in love with you the day I layed eyes on you. But the game got in the way and I told myself you were just another target in my game. Only, my feelings for you grew more and more as days passed."

I felt my mouth become dry, at lost for words. I really didn't know what to say right now.

"I know right now you're probably disgusted with me for the things I've done but it's my past. I can't change it and can only move forward. And I hope that you can look behind all the shit I've done and still stay with me. Still love me.." He mumbled the last part.

Sure, the things Harry's done in his past is quite shocking to me. I mean who wouldn't be shocked? But that doesn't mean I don't love him and won't stop loving him. I've learned being with Harry is an emotional rollercoaster, but I love him for who he is and I'll love him unconditionally.

"Harry," I started, standing up from my spot on the bed and walking towards him.

"The things you've done are quite shocking to me. But you're right, it's the past and we can't change it no matter what. The past will always come back to haunt us, but we just have to be prepared to face it when it does. I still love you Harry. And always will. You could burn down this house and rob stuff from it and I'll still love you. Because I'll love you unconditionally. I never thought I'd fall in love with you but I did. And I can't stop it either or control who I love.."

I looked up at Harry and noticed he was smiling. I couldn't help but smile also. He than brought me into a hug and I gladly accepted it, wrapping my arms tight around his waist.

"You too good for me Bridgit. Why do you stay by my side when I'm a complete mess?"

"Because Harry, it's like what I said. I can't control who I fall in love with and I fell in love with you. And I'll love you no matter what."

"I don't deserve you.." He mumbled into my hair as he hugged me tighter.

"Yes you do. Stop doubting youself."

"I love you so fucking much it hurts sometimes.." He said, leaning his forehead against mine.

"I love you too babe. More than you could ever know.."

Just as Harry was about to kiss me my mum opened my door. Quickly pulling away from Harry, I started blushing mad.

"Bridgit hun, supper is done."

"Ok mum. I'll be down in a few."

She nodded her head than walked out of my room. I turned back to Harry and noticed he was smirking.

"Oh, and what are you smirking about?" I questioned, smirking back at him.

"How you get so embarrassed easily. I find it adorable."

"Harry.." I groaned and he laughed, bringing me back into another hug.

"I better be going now. I'll call you after though ok?"

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled, than leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

Following him out of my room, we made our way downstairs. After Harry put on his coat and those damned brown boots that look like they have seen better days, he left.

Walking towards the dining room where sure enough my mum was, eating her supper. I joined her and started eating. All the while making small talk.

○○○

I was watching some random show on the telly when my mum entered the living room, joining me. I turned my gaze away from the telly and at her. She looked like she was going to say something but looked alittle hesitate to do so. A few minutes later she decided to speak up.

"Bridget?"

"Yeah mum?" I asked, turning away from the telly again to face her.

"Oh, um just nevermind.."

"You sure mum?"

"Yeah," She smiled but it didn't look like a genuine smile. "It's not important dear. Don't worry."

"Mum, you know you can tell me right?"

"Yeah of course Bridget. But just nevermind about it right now ok?"

I furrowed my eyebrow, getting slightly confused.

"Um, ok.."

"Well, I just leave you be now." She said, getting up from her spot on the couch and walking out of the room.

What just happend?

I asked myself. What was she going to tell me? And was it important? Hopefully I get these answers soon because if I don't, it will bug me not knowing..

○○○

It was 12am and I couldn't sleep. If anything I was wide awake. A few minutes later was when I decided to turn on my laptop and search a few things up. Grabbing my laptop from the computer desk it sat on, I sat it on my lap and turned it on, once it did I went to the internet.

Debating what to search up first I decided to search up 'Holmes Chapel Car Chase 2010'

Immediately results popped up about car chases in Holmes Chapel but one caught my eye. Clicking on it, it loaded a few minutes before the article was facing me.

'Yesturday was havoc for police as a teenage boy who shall remain unknown was caught up in a police chase.

The boy supposedly tried to rob a local store when a store employee called police. Fleeing from the scene, the boy was soon being chased by police officers demanding he pull over. And when he didn't, they started firing gun shots at him'

Not finishing the article I slammed the laptop screen down. I don't know what it was that angered me. The fact that Harry could've gotten shot and killed by those damned police or the fact he had the fucking balls to actually try and outrun the police.

Men, never understand them. And I do mean never, because as soon as you start to understand them they go and do something completely fucked up that confuses you.

And they have the nerve to say women are confusing. Yeah, uh how about you go take a look in the mirror you dick.

'Who are you talking to?' Laughed my subconscious.

I have no clue. I'm just casually ranting about how guys confuse us girls and I don't even know where the hell I'm going with this to be honest.

Laughing at myself, I than moved my computer over to the night stand beside my bed and than got comfy and tried to get to sleep.

{Author's Note: basically this is just a filler chapter, I'll post the next chapter this upcoming week. I promise! Ily guys and omf Harry is now officially 20! Well where I live he is. Every single member of 1D is now 20 and older *cue sobs* seems like just yesterday Harry was just a sixteen year old Cheshire boy who worked in a bakery. FML ok I actually have tears in my eyes. Gawd help me. Well, I better end this note now before I go off on a rant about Harry Styles. Bye lovelies!}