CHAPTER 3

The guy who was holding me smirked and said "You better watch where your walking. Wouldn't want that pretty face of yours getting ruined" I scoffed at him and said "I'm fine thank you very much. Now I'd appreciate it if you'd unwrap your arms from around my waist and let me get to my class cosidering I'm late"

He just smirked more showing his dimples.

I wanted to poke them and what am i saying jeez Bridgit pull yourself together. I thought.

"I don't think I should let you go, wouldn't want you to fall again now would we?"

Seriously this kid just met me and he's already flirting with me? What a player.

I moved my hands from my side to my back where his hands were and tryed to pry his hands of me but it was no use he was to strong.

"Seriously. Let me go it'a already the first day and I'm late for class and I've never been late to class before!!"

"Ayee, Harry I thought I told you to wait up for me man? the heck?"

So the guy who was holding me was named Harry, Hmm? it suited him. I thought.

I turned my head to the direction of the voice and of course it was the guy who was in the passenger seat, The one i thought was hot.

"Sorry Niall. This pretty lady here almost fell so I decided I'd save her" Harry said and pointed at me.

Niall looked at me and suddenly his eyes looked up and down my body. I felt disgusted.

"I guess. She's veery pretty!" Niall said dragging out the 'e' in very and licking his lips.

Okay will someone please get me out of this place because these two weirdos are creeping me out!

"Well it was NOT nice talking to you guys. Now Harry I'm going to ask you one more time, let go of me now!!"

"Okay sweetheart for you"

I swear my heart skipped a beat as soon as he called me 'sweetheart' wait? what is wrong with me?? I shouldn't be getting these feelings.

Especially for a guy i just met. This day just keeps getting better and better!! note sarcasm.

Before he let me go he snuck one of his hands into my back pocket.

I gasped because he had his hand on my butt!!, Than he pulled out my cellphone.

I tryed grabbing it but it was no use he was very taller than me.

He started typing something on my phone. Than i heard a 'ding' noise coming from Harrys pocket.

Of course I thought. He texted himself so he could get my number. That jerk.

After he was done he slipped my phone back into its original place and than placed a kiss on my cheek.

After he pulled away he said "Don't forget to text me babe!" He winked at me and with that Niall and him walked into the school.

I stood there dumbfounded. I mean what would you do if someone you didn't know started flirting with you, Touches your butt. Than steals your phone and gets your number from it. And to top it off the guy is a bad boy. The type of guy you said you'd never get involved with. What would you do?