CHAPTER 35

*Bridget's Pov*

As we were driving to Harry's house it dawned on me that I thought he 'couldn't' go to his house because of Niall and his girlfriend.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"I thought you couldn't go to your house because of Niall and his girlfriend?" I asked him confused.

When I looked at him it looked like he was thinking if he should tell me or not.

"Umm, Well.-" He started saying but I cut him off.

Now it was my turn to keep cutting him off mid sentence.

"What? Just say it already?"

"Niall doesn't have a girlfriend" Harry said than looked down ashamed.

"He doesn't have a girlfriend? Than why did you say he did?"

"So I could spend more time with you" He said just above a whisper.

Awe! That was sweet of him to say.

So that explains why Niall asked me on a date. I completely forgot he had a 'girlfriend' when he asked me out. At least I know he's not cheating now.

"HE WHAT!!" Harry yelled at me, Slamming the brakes quickly.

"Jesus Harry! You're going to cause and accident if you keep doing that!"

"What did you just say a few seconds ago about Niall? Did you say he asked you out on a date!? When the hell did this happen?" Harry asked shocked.

Shit, Did I say that out loud? I have to stop doing that.

"Umm, Well remember when you showed up at my house at two in the morning? And you and Niall got into a fight in my front yard than you took off running down the street after I said something but I don't remember what it was. Well when you left that's when he asked me"