File: Avengers Tower

"Ah, lovely tower." Halo said as he looked up at the building. He had reverted back to his 'SHIELD mode', as Clint put it, the second they left his mother's home.

"Thanks!" Tony patted him on the back. "At least someone appreciates it."

Steve snorted. "Let's just give him a tour."

"Aye Aye captain." Tony tugged on Halo's arm and dragged the agent towards the elevator. "This," He said as they stepped out, "Is the Avengers floor. We eat, relax, and pretty much do everything together here."

Halo nodded. "I see. Where will I be staying?" He paused. "Where did I put my stuff?"

"I have your items, Lord Perseus." Thor boomed smiling like a kid. He seemed excited the minute he saw Halo.

"Oh, thank you. I don't remember putting them down."

"It is quite alright." Thor shifted the bags carefully as if they were the most fragile item ever.

"Right." Bruce cleared his throat and shrank back slightly when the attention turned towards him. "What floor is Halo going to have?"

"I get a floor?" Halo whispered to Natasha, like he does with Hill whenever he didn't understand anything.

"Yeah. Tony insists that we have our own floor." She gave a ghost of a smile at the nineteen year old.

"Wow, that's sweet." Halo turned to Tony. "I don't want my own floor."

Everyone blinked at him and Tony tilted his his head in confusion.

"Why?" Clint asked. "It's huge!"

"Ah, I don't..." Percy blushed ever so slightly and twirled his fingers together. "I don't want to be alone.."

Surprisingly, since Tony didn't like physical contact, the engineer pulled the agent in a hug. "Don't worry, Perce. You can stay on my floor."

Bruce smiled. 'Oh, Tony. You don't even realize it. All the physical contact..'

Clint stepped away from the doctor when he started chuckling.

"I want a poptart." Halo said after a moment of silence. He sounded so much like a kid and, maybe, it was a way to make up for what he lost.

The Avengers glanced warily at Thor but nearly fell when Thor practically shoved a box into Halo's arms. "Please enjoy!"

"Thanks!" Halo beamed. "I love blueberry!"

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"Dude, where do you put all of it?" Clint asked as Percy went through his third box of poptarts. He eats just as much as Steve!

"I'm hungry." Percy (he was ready) said simply. "I mean, I don't eat like this all the time but if I get the chance I will." He swallowed his bite. "Is there a pool around here?"

"A pool? I think it's under us. JARVIS?"

"The swimming pool is on the floor below you." The A.I said in his smooth British tone.

Percy tensed slightly but he seemed to get what JARVIS was meant to do. "Right, thanks."

"You have trunks?" Clint questioned as he watched Percy get up.

The nineteen year old looked at him like he just suggested jumping on a mountain of Legos. "Uh..no?" He stepped inside the elevator.

"Huh, where's Percy going?" Tony asked striding in from his lab.

"The pool." Clint shrugged. He wasn't expecting Tony's reaction.

"Oh, then I'll keep him company!" The genius practically bounced to the elevator.

"I thought Tony didn't like water.." Clint mused before shaking his head and jumping in the vents.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

TONY'S POV

I have issues. Something is defiantly wrong with me. I took a simple nap, harmless really, and ended up having an..interesting...dream about our new member.

Hey, who can blame me? I mean, he has that smooth black hair and dazzling green eyes and that body, oh, that body. It was like a artist carved him out of perfect stone.

"Tony?"

"AIEEE-hahaha.." I almost jumped out of his skin when he heard the perfect voice. 'Speak of the devil.' "H-hey, Percy." I nearly blushed brightly when he saw him. He was wearing his jeans with no shirt. I marveled at the way his muscles were shaped and how he had the most amazing V.

"Tony? You okay?" Percy asked worriedly his face startling close to mine.

"What? Oh, yeah. You done swimming?" I sighed internally with relief when I didn't stutter. Tony Stark does not stutter. Ever. EVER.

"Nah, just taking a break. Wanna swim?" He asked tilting his head towards my large pool.

"I'm good. I don't swim."

"Okay."

I was surprised when he didn't question it. My team only figured out my fear of water when they forced me in the pool. I hadn't been down there since..now I guess. Huh.

"Holy muffins." I watched in awe as Percy did a perfect dive into the pool, not a single drop came near me. Instead of slicing through the water like he was running from something (people swim like that. It's freaking hilarious) he swam through it as if he was part of it. The water seemed to wrap around him and push him on instead of holding him back.

"Is he even breathing?"

I didn't jump when Clint landed next to me. He did it so much I was used to it. "I have no idea."

Soon, all the Avengers were here watching as Percy completed his tenth lap in three minutes.

"That has to be a new record." I spoke as Percy climbed out.

He laughed as he ran a hand through his hair. "You think so? I was just taking it slow."

"That was most defiantly not slow." Natasha said staring at him. Now that I think about it, Percy was still wearing his jeans.

"Are you dry?" Bruce asked studying him.

"Um..yeah.. Oh! Thor, you can tell them. I know you want to. Man I feel better." Percy sighed in content and walked out.

We turned to the god. "What's he talking about? Tell us what?"

"Ah, Lord Perseus is..."

(I'm gonna be honest. I'm too lazy to write all about Percy's adventures and achievements. If you want to know that, read the books in Thor's voice. It works).

"So, he's a demigod and the son of Poseidon?" Bruce asked.

"Yes." Thor said almost dreamily. "I've heard his stories throughout Asgard. They are my favorite."

"No wonder he looks so.." I trailed off as they stared at me with knowing looks. "No wonder he has those eyes! The eyes! Yeah.."