File: Buddy the Seal

Dedicated BobBob871! I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

PROMPTS ARE WELCOME FOR ANY STORY!

Xxxxxxxxxxx

   Percy woke up with a smile, remembering yesterday's prank on Clint. He rubbed his eyes, sighing quietly, and threw off the covers. He rolled off the bed, mind still partly fuzzy with sleep.

    Ding!

    Percy completely froze, blinking twice, and looked down. He shook his head and his suspicions were confirmed when he heard the same noise; Ding!

    "You have got to be fucking with me!" He pushed himself off the ground and took off to his bathroom, ringing sounds following him. He gaped at his reflection in the mirror, hand going up to his neck.

    There, looking all innocent, was a golden bell... On an iron collar...

    "Why is there a bell...?"

    "Sir, the Avengers need you in the living room. Agent Coulson is here with a new mission."

    "...Thanks. I'll, uh, I'll be right there," Percy looked at the bell once more before making his way to the elevator.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

   Bruce was walking towards the living room when he heard Percy walk up.

    Wait.... Heard?

   The scientist turned around to look at the demigod behind him.

    Percy was leaning on the wall, arms crossed and a scowl set in place. Waves of annoyance came off of him like heat from a machine and his whole aura seemed to darken every second. He was dressed in black jeans and a matching shirt, boots in place. The only difference was an iron collar around his neck with a... Bell?

    "Don't ask," The demigod held up a hand. "Just... Don't."

   The pair made their way to the living room where everyone but Tony was. They went to their respective spots; Bruce by Thor next to the couch and Percy on the blue recliner in the far corner away from everyone.

    "We'll start when Stark gets here," Phil spoke, clutching a file closely.

    After five minutes, Tony walked in, making a beeline straight for Percy. He grinned down at the other before facing Phil, deciding to question his boyfriend about his new accessory later.

    "There seems to be a large creature on the shore attacking some of the citizens," Phil started immediately, catching everyone's attention.

    "Creature as in," Percy made a weird gesture, like a bunch of squiggles. "Or creature as in," He made zigzag lines. Everytime he moved, the bell dinged, which made it funny to watch.

    "The first one," Coulson nodded, looking down at his file. "You're to get rid of it any means necessary. Any questions?"

    Percy raised his hand.

    "No, you can't keep it as a pet."

    The hand went down.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

    "So, what's with the bell?" Tony asked as they made their way to the roof.

    "Barton," Percy pouted, tugging at it uselessly. "I think this is his idea of a practical joke."

    "Huh, guess you scared him too much," Tony shrugged, flicking the bell.

    "I don't mean to!" Percy flailed his arms, making the bell ring continously, "What am I going to do with this? I'm an agent- a badass one at that! This bell will ruin that image!" He tugged hard on it, growling when it didn't budge.

    "I don't know, I kind of like it," Tony shrugged and Percy stopped, looking at him with wide eyes. "It looks cute on you. The iron collar is a little overboard though..."

    "Hmph," Percy let go of the bell and crossed his arms, looking at the ground.

    "Hey," Tony tilted the demigod's head up and captured him in a kiss. "We'll turn his room pink. How does that sound?"

    "Good," Percy nodded, kissing the genius slowly and passionately.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

    "Can I keep him?!"

    "No."

    "But-"

    "No."

    "Steeeevveee!"

    "No, Percy."

    "But it's a giant SEAL!" Percy flailed his arms, nearly falling off the seal's back, "A giant baby seal! Just let me talk to it!"

    "Uh, Perce, I don't think that's a good idea," Clint muttered, shooting a grappling hook at a nearby building to get away from one of the fins.

    "Hey, Buddy," Percy grinned when the seal lowered it's head to look at him better. "I need you to calm down, okay? You're making a me-" He flipped away when it reared it's head to smash him, "Son of a- Someone, shoot it already!"

    "On it," Clint used an electricity arrow, hitting the seal in the forhead.

    "Thor, throw it back in the sea," Steve ordered and the Asgardian lifted the seal, flying it away from the shore.

    Percy jumped up, grabbing Iron Man's arm as he flew by, eyes focused out on the sea. His face was unreadable but his eyes were a different story, showing pain barely hidden behind iron plated walls.

    "Still want it as a pet?" Tony asked, looking down at Percy.

    "Oh, ha ha," The demigod rolled his eyes but he smiled, mood lifting slightly. "Thor gets a bilgesnipe but I can't have a seal?"

    "Bilgy is tamed," Thor joined in on the conversation, flying next to them.

    "And Buddy would have been tamed too if I just had some time!"

    "You were going to name him Buddy the Seal?" Tony snorted, gently placing Percy on the roof of the Avengers Tower.

    "It's a good name!" Percy defended, turning away and making the bell ring again. "Excuse me while I go hunt down Barton." He walked off, leaving two amused Avengers.

    Tony patted Thor's shoulder as he walked by, "Nice job today, Big Guy."

    Thor beamed proudly, gripping Mjolnir tightly, and made his way to the kitchen for some Pop Tarts. He hummed quietly to himself, listening to Hawkeye's screams.

    Nothing out of place in the Avengers Tower today.