File: Celebrity Crush

Hello! Sorry for the long wait but this is the 5,000 word special for this book! I hope you enjoy it!

-Yuki :D

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Clint was the only one in the Tower at the time when he ran into the Winter Soldier.

Generally, one would be freaking out about having an assassin suddenly in their home but Clint lived with Natasha, so he figured he'd be fine.

Plus, the Winter Soldier was stuffing his face with the plums they had in the kitchen. Clint was pretty sure those were Loki's. Someone was going to die in the Tower and it was not going to be him.

He started making a sandwich, intent on ignoring the man until he absolutely had to talk to him. Which was now. "Can you pass the mayo? And turn on the coffee machine?"

The Winter Solider grunted before opening the fridge and tossing him the condiment before closing it and pressing the on button for the machine. He didn't spare the archer more than a glance, going back to calmly eating the plums.

"So," Clint drawled because he honestly didn't have any self preservation. "What're you doing here, Winnie?"

The dark-haired man gave him a death glare before slowly taking a bite from a plum, "Steve."

"Ah," He nodded, finishing up his sandwich and moving to grab a cup for his coffee. "That's fine but, uh... Fair warning, you'll probably get adopted by a demigod." At the man's look, he shrugged, "It happens."

"That..." The solider slowly put down what had to be his fifth plum, "Demigod?"

Clint went over to the coffee machine, shooing the assassin to the side, "Figure it out yourself. Fair warning though, he can be very violent. Don't touch Tony Stark."

"Why aren't you calling them?" The man asked suspiciously, glaring at him slightly.

"They're already on their way," The archer took a huge bite of his sandwich, hopping up on the counter and swinging his legs slightly. "JARVIS informed them. The real question is: who will get here first?"

Just as he said that, Bruce came into the kitchen with bleary eyes, a leather briefcase clutched in his hands, "Tea?" He barely spared the Winter Soldier a glance, actually shoving the surprised man out of the way to get to the kettle. He frowned at it when he realized that it would take a bit and whipped his head over towards the soldier, making him jerk back in surprise.

The dark-haired man looked at the cup of tea he had made himself that was sitting innocently on the counter and cautiously handed it over to the man. He nearly sighed in relief when the man quickly grabbed the cup and didn't take his arm with him in his haste to take it. "You're not a demigod."

Bruce lowered the cup and blinked at him, his eyes coming into focus. He stared at the man for a moment before he snorted, going back to sipping his tea, "No, I'm not. I'm a doctor."

"There is a demigod on the Avengers," The Winter Soldier said in a monotone voice. "The demigod is my target."

Clint nearly choked on his sandwich at those words, "Oh. Oh, shit."

--

Percy was in the car with Colonel Rhodes and Tony on their way back to the Tower when he got a text from Clint. He squealed loudly, making both of them jump.

"Jesus Christ!" Rhodey looked at the man with wide eyes. He was silently impressed that Happy didn't swerve the car in surprise. Then again, he was probably used to it. The Colonel watched as Percy blushed, fanning himself like a maiden, "What's up?"