File: I'm Not Impressed

This chapter is dedicated to  @Damfrenchfries14 ,who came up with the idea for this chapter. Thank you so much and I hope this is to your liking. Obviously, it's not over. Stay tuned for more.

--Team Free Will

Xxxxxxxxxxx

"If this is your idea of kidnapping, I'm not impressed."

"You are in no place to talk."

"No, you see, that's where you're wrong here. See, there's two things you probably don't know about me: My name's Percy Fucking Jackson and I'm not amused."

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Percy hummed softly as he leaned against the kitchen counter with his eyes closed, content with just listening to Steve move around as he cooked. He knew it was early (four a.m to be exact) but he couldn't sleep after his third nightmare this week. After dealing with Buddy, that seemed to spark a chain of never ending sleep-deprived nights. He opened one eye when a plate was held in front of him, eggs and bacon hot and tasty looking.

"What, no pancakes?" Percy grinned, uncrossing his arm to grab his breakfast.

"Not after having it for the last week," The super soldier replied, offering a small smile before focusing on the food on the stove.

"Mm, yeah," Percy grabbed a piece of bacon, chewing it slowly as he let his mind wander. He glanced up quickly when he heard light footsteps on the stairs, signaling that Bruce was up and about. "Good morning, Doctor," He greeted, ignoring the man's concerned look when he obviously noticed the small bags under the demigod's eyes.

"Good morning, Percy," The scientist spoke, moving past Steve to prepare his tea.

"I think..." The raven-haired agent pursed his lips as he finished breakfast, placing his empty plate in the sink and running water over it, "I think I'm going to go for a walk. I need to... I need to clear my head. I'll be back in an hour."

Steve and Bruce gave each other a glance before nodding at the demigod, knowing that they really couldn't stop him, and watched as he left inside the elevator.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Steve sat next to the window in the kitchen, sketching in his drawing book, as the rest of the Avengers came into the area for breakfast. He had an uneasy feeling in his stomach, something that caused each line in his picture to become shaky and hesitant. He glanced up when Tony finally stumbled into the kitchen.

"Where's Percy?" The billionaire asked after taking one sip of his coffee, eye immediately loosing their sleep-filled look, "He's not in the living room."

Steve suddenly snapped his book closed, dashing forward to look at the clock on the stove with wide eyes, "He went on a walk at four. It's nine now."

Tony was quiet for a moment, eyes darkening, and he spoke, "J, call Fury."

"Yes, sir," The A.I. answered, voice as smooth as usual.

"Stark."

"Fury, you better know what happened to my boyfriend or so help me I will destroy you from my living room before you can even bat an eye," The genius' voice was deadly serious, pitch not raising in the slightest.

"I was about to call," Fury replied, sounding unconcerned by the threat. "We received a disc shortly after Agent Jackson's GPS became scrambled."

"Right," Tony drawled, eyes narrowed dangerously. "We'll be there soon," He ended the call, only glancing once at Steve, who immediately walked off to grab his shield. Tony made his way to the living room to see the rest of the Avengers all suited up, having overheard the conversation.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

The Avengers were silent as they sat in their meeting room, arms crossed and faces blank. Tony had his legs propped up on the table and he looked calm on the outside but he was far from it. In fact, his whole being was filled with enough anger to rival the Hulk's.

"Talk," The billionaire snapped, face still perfectly blank, as he looked at the director.

"We didn't inform you of Agent Jackson's sudden disappearance because we've been trying to locate him. There was no reason to bring you in when there was nothing you can do about it," The man ignored the Stark's scathing glare, focusing on all the superheroes. "But recently, we received this," He held up a small disk. "You need to see it."

The DVD played and Tony couldn't help a small gasp escape his lips. The Avengers looked furious and worried, biting their lips as they watched.

The room was dimly lit, an off white and not at all appealing. There were yellow spots here and there on the walls and parts of it had holes. Percy hung in the middle of the room, arms chained above his head, tight enough to put him in a kneeling position. Parts of his shirt was torn and his torso was bloody. He was covered in grime but his eyes were full of life when he looked up, the green glowing brightly.

"If this is your idea of kidnapping," The demigod's voice was raspy, a bit of pain laced with it, but he looked more annoyed than anything. "I'm not impressed."

"You are in no place to talk."

Tony stiffened, recognizing that voice immediately, "Killian."

"No, you see, that's where you're wrong here," Percy's eyes flashed emerald and breathing was labored but his voice was angry. "See, there's two things you probably don't know about me: My name's Percy Fucking Jackson and I'm not amused."