File: Ten Points to Gryffindor

Percy was sitting on top of the fridge drinking from a glass of milk while reading a paper when he choked on his drink and fell off the fridge.

"Um," Bruce blinked and slowly set down his tea. "I'm not that kind of doctor."

Steve poked the demigod with the tip of his shoe, "Are you okay?"

"Yes!" Percy winced and rubbed the back of his head before jumping up and waving a paper, narrowly avoiding his puddle of milk, "No but yes! N'Jaku is a Gryffindor!"

"N'Jaku?" Bruce tilted his head questioningly.

"My pen pal from Wakanda, the one I've been writing to for the last few weeks, just told me that he's a Gryffindor."

"Oh, me, too!" Steve beamed, pointing to himself happily.

"Why do you know about Harry Potter and not about how to fill out a tax form?" Bruce wondered, sipping his tea.

Percy blinked before patting the super soldier on his arm, "I'm proud of you, Steven. You have your priorities straight."

"Please don't call me Steven. What's your house?" Steve asked the demigod.

"Isn't it obvious?" Percy scoffed, "I'm a Slytherin."

"Yes!" Clint jumped out of the vents to high five him, "Same house!"

Bruce put down his cup and asked, "What house am I in?"

Percy, Clint, and Steve looked at each other before answering, "Hufflepuff."

"And the Hulk?"

"...Hufflepuff."

Bruce blinked, "Um, Hufflepuff? The Hulk? Big, scary-"

"Hufflepuff."

"What's with Bruce going on about Hufflepuffs?" Tony asked as he emerged from his lab, "Did I miss a Harry Potter marathon?"

"We were talking about which Hogwarts house we're in," Percy said as he handed his boyfriend a cup of coffee. "Clint and I are Slytherins and Cap is a Gryffindor. What house are you?"

"Same as Cap," The billionaire shrugged. "I'm a Gryffindor."

"Really?" Clint's eyebrows shot up in surprise, "I would've thought you'd be Ravenclaw."

Steve frowned, "Hermione was the smartest of them all and she was a Gryffindor. She showed those traits more than Ravenclaw traits so the hat put her in Gryffindor."

Clint raised his hands in surrender, "Alright, you got a point. What would Natasha be?"

"I'm in Ravenclaw," The woman answered as she walked inside the kitchen.

Tony nodded, "I see it."

"Thor is totally Gryffindor," Percy said, drinking from another cup of milk. Maybe this time he wouldn't drop it. "And my son is a Slytherin."

"Aye!" Thor shouted as he walked in the area followed by Loki, causing the son of Poseidon to fumble with his drink, "Darcy had me complete this Pottermore quiz and I found it very interesting!"

"I'm going to call it now," Percy said after throwing his cup at Thor, the sad empty cup thumping on the side of the blonde's head like it didn't even faze him. "Fury's a Hufflepuff and Phil's a Ravenclaw."

"No, Fury's totally a Slytherin," Clint protested, catching the cup and placing it in the sink.

"Whatever." The son of Poseidon waved him off after muttering 'I'm so right.' "Let's have a movie marathon! We can wear Harry Potter merch! I'm pretty sure I have a Gryffindor shirt that'll fit you, Steve."

Steve tilted his head, "Why do you have a Gryffindor shirt in my size?"

"It was the only Gryffindor shirt left in Walmart and I had to have it."

"Huh, okay," He nodded, silently wondering when the demigod went to Walmart.

"Alright then," Tony clapped his hands once to get everyone's attention. "Everyone wear any Harry Potter merch you have or borrow from someone and meet in the common room tonight for the movie marathon."

Percy carefully wrote his reply to N'Jaku, telling him that he and a group of friends were planning on watching all the Harry Potter movies. He didn't go into detail about his friends, that was something the two of them agreed on in the beginning when they started the penpal thing.

And Percy wasn't stupid, he knew that N'Jaku wasn't really his name but he couldn't think of why his penpal would lie. Maybe it was a cover, Percy nodded to himself. That sounded right. A cover. But a cover for what?

He glanced over at his clock and stood up, folding up the letter and placing it in the corner of his desk. He would finish it later, he had some movies to watch. Percy made his way over to his closet before carefully removing his shirt, wincing when the movement pulled at some bruises he had received on a mission. He chose his Slytherin shirt that had the school symbol printed big on the front and put it on, smiling to himself at how soft it was against his skin.

There was a soft knock on his door and Percy turned to see Loki there. "Father," The god frowned lightly at the word. "Agent Romanov instructed me to come to you for a Slytherin shirt. I do not understand what she means but she told me that you would know."

"Right, okay," Percy went into his closet again and got a shirt similar to his but had long sleeves, something he was sure his son would appreciate. "Here you are."

"Thank you. I will return this after the movie," Loki said, eyeing the shirt.

The demigod waved him off, "Nah, don't worry about it, it's yours now. Come on, let's go before Barton has an aneurysm because we're not there yet."

"Yes, of course," The god of mischief used his magic to put on the garment and gave a tiny smile as he rubbed the hem of his shirt between his fingers.

"Finally!" Clint exclaimed from his spot next to Natasha on the couch, "We've been waiting for hours!"

Natasha elbowed him in the side, "We've only been waiting for ten minutes, it's fine." She was wearing one of Clint's Ravenclaw shirts, the fabric hanging off her slender frame slightly.

Thor was on the other couch, beckoning his brother to sit next to him. He had a Gryffindor tie around his neck, probably because no one had any shirts that would fit him that was his school.

Bruce was snuggled in a Hufflepuff blanket on the arm chair. Apparently Steve had it because he thought it was so soft and, at the time, he didn't know what his school was. Bruce seemed content in his spot, almost looking like he was about to doze off.

Percy made his way over to Tony before stopping. The Stark wore a Gryffindor tank top that showed the muscles he gained from working in his workshop and being Iron Man. The demigod looked at his boyfriend up and down before biting his lips, "Ten points to Gryffindor."

Tony's cheeks colored slightly but he hid it by pulling Percy down next to him, "Oh, shut up. Let's start the movie."

Percy kissed the billionaire when JARVIS turned down the lightsx as the opening credits started and murmured against his lips, smirking, "You do look amazing, though, as always."